• Status
    Not open for further replies.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    What was with the armless walkers on leashes with the hooded lady?

I dunno. That made no sense to me. We've seen plenty of Zombies that are missing body parts, or even 1/2 their body, and they are still trying to attack humans. But those 2 armless Zombies were docile and didn't try to attack anyone. They were simply content to be led around on their chain leashes and follow the hooded (woman?) person. That was just wrong, not consistent with the storyline.

Michonne - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

If you want to know a little more about Michonne check here. Its more about the comics version of her, but may contain spoilers for season three, but I am not too sure.

OK so the two guys she drags around on chain leashes are her boyfriend and his friend. They have not only their arms removed, but also their lower jaw.

Seems weird to drag them around, no matter what their condition. Weird or not, it doesn't explain why they are not attacking her!?! Again, we've seen Zombies cut in half and still wanting to attack humans. We've seen them with limbs cut off and still wanting to attack humans. Are we to believe that once their lower jaw is removed that they suddenly act like a freshly neutered puppy dog and no longer have any desire to consume human brain matter?

Personally I don't buy that as credible. If I am going to suspend my disbelief for all the rest of this show then it has to provide some level of consistency in its Zombie behavior.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I dunno. That made no sense to me. We've seen plenty of Zombies that are missing body parts, or even 1/2 their body, and they are still trying to attack humans. But those 2 armless Zombies were docile and didn't try to attack anyone. They were simply content to be led around on their chain leashes and follow the hooded (woman?) person. That was just wrong, not consistent with the storyline.

It's hollywood they don't ever follow the logical rules or books or comics!

Arghhh! .... Gentlemen, some of us have not seen the show yet ... but are interested. Could we take this to the official INGO Walking Dead thread? Pleeeeaaase?

In a DaveGrave voice.. "Nope!" :rofl:

BTW another winki with much more info.
    http://walkingdead.wikia.com/wiki/Michonne_(Comic_Series)

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    Yups only a SJS would claim to be on the same level as Julius Caesar.

I was thinking of this Caesar:

ApesCaesar.jpg

NapalmFTW

British dude
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Lowell
    Fnarr fnarr!

No no, don't get me wrong. I am a sucker for a cute girl with a southern accent. Wife is talking about moving us to Jeffersonville / Louisville area (again, with the talking of moving).

I'm just trying to get some intel on the um.. area... yeah.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom