• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Davegrave

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 16, 2011
    Hammond, IN
    It'll be the first episode of the season I watch while it's first on. Usually I watch Shameless at 8, and then catch the later rerun of Walking Dead. But the finale is worthy of a switcheroo.

Sunday is a hard night for a loser like me. So many important shows to juggle. I'm always so tired on Monday mornings.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Here he is with it at a meet and shoot, plenty of ammo, and smoking one of Melensdads cigars. Everyone thought he looked quite handsome.

elguapo.jpg

That can't be me! I don't have any greys like some of you old folks. :D
    Plus that dude needs some PINK in his getup. :rofl:

What movie is that from. It looks familiar?

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    It'll be the first episode of the season I watch while it's first on. Usually I watch Shameless at 8, and then catch the later rerun of Walking Dead. But the finale is worthy of a switcheroo.

Sunday is a hard night for a loser like me. So many important shows to juggle. I'm always so tired on Monday mornings.

Actually I'll watch Shameless (awesomE shoe) first, then I could fast Foward through commercials for the season finale.

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    Purdue is playing right now, no time for walking dead....well that and the fact i've never seen it.

I have a feeling that Walking Dead is one of those shows that you catch a couple seasons into it's run and you say, "How the heck did I miss this one?" I know it was that way with Breaking Bad.

BTW, just caught my first episode of Walking Dead a couple weeks ago. Trying to decide if I should jump in mid stream or go back to the beginning.

Davegrave

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 16, 2011
    Hammond, IN
    I have a feeling that Walking Dead is one of those shows that you catch a couple seasons into it's run and you say, "How the heck did I miss this one?" I know it was that way with Breaking Bad.

BTW, just caught my first episode of Walking Dead a couple weeks ago. Trying to decide if I should jump in mid stream or go back to the beginning.

Start from the beginning. Its not that many episodes, and its worth it. Its a great show and I went in skeptical becaause I'm not a zombie fan.

Last edited:

NapalmFTW

British dude
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Lowell
    It's not that he thinks you will do something bad with that gun. He does not even think it is unsafe but it's the fact that the gun's VISUAL presence is a direct reminder that indeed no where is safe, that bad things can happen anywhere even in his beloved Schererville. Yet like most people they don't want to have to think or be reminded that such horrible acts/things can and do happen. Yes they have a fire alarm in the house but I bet they they don't even think/see/remember about it after it's installed unless it's giving that beep (battery change). Otherwise it's out of sight, out of mind and they don't want to know what can happen if a fire breaks out. It's too traumatic for them and they would rather leave in the a sheltered world.

-Jedi

GOOD point. Didn't see it like that. It was just his apparent horror that I would DARE to have a gun on my hip.

Does he say the same to police officers?

Ho hum. Completely opposite to yesterday's incident I had a really positive one today:
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/2726036-post4136.html

Was that one of YOU PEOPLE?

I know we have a few members (heh) from Lake Station/Portage. He seemed pretty knowledgeable, as did the clerk. She was kinda short, either hispanic or far eastern/mix who knows but kinda cute - feel free to give that Speedway your business if you're in the area. I hate Speedway gas but it was the cheapest :yesway:

Anyway - the dude was driving a white newer model Chevy pickup (huge thing, I dunno the model number/name) with a crew cab. He had a fire fighter shirt on but never caught the name.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30

Meh if it's like most TV shows now-a-days the
    smileyvault-censored.gif
    network will cut it long before the series gets to end. :( So I'm not going to waste my time watching it unless I can be garantee that it does end. Which means I'll have to wait till it's on DVD. Not to mention these type of shows can't really have an "happyly ever" ending. That is to say the end of the world occured so all these charcaters will eventually die or old age before they see the re-birth of civilization.

GOOD point. Didn't see it like that. It was just his apparent horror that I would DARE to have a gun on my hip.

Does he say the same to police officers?

No he would not say that to a police officer. He has been programmed to see police officer and think "saftey here to help me" and not even notice that the LEO has a firearm or if he even sees it somehow the magical badge gives the LEO special powers to handle said firearm.

:rolleyes:

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    What was with the armless walkers on leashes with the hooded lady?

I dunno. That made no sense to me. We've seen plenty of Zombies that are missing body parts, or even 1/2 their body, and they are still trying to attack humans. But those 2 armless Zombies were docile and didn't try to attack anyone. They were simply content to be led around on their chain leashes and follow the hooded (woman?) person. That was just wrong, not consistent with the storyline.

Clif45

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 9, 2009
    Lake Station
    the hooded lady is named Michonne. She is from the comic books. That is all I know, kept seeing crap about it last night, but dont know her relevance just yet

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom