• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

geronimojoe85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 16, 2009
    Hum.. r u sure? Lonehoosier is the one that brings it with his little small frying pan grill and he is not coming this time. So we don't have the equipment to cook it even if someone does bring it unless they bring said equipment as well.
    -Jedi

Poopstains!
    Well, there's more than one way to peel a cat.
    I might be able to figure something out.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Poopstains!
    Well, there's more than one way to peel a cat.
    I might be able to figure something out.

He was willing to let us borrow the equipment. But I'm hauling enough stuff already and frankly I can do without bacon. Plus it requires a 3rd "cook" per say and we don't even have the 2nd one yet.

-Jedi

Clif45

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 9, 2009
    Lake Station
    ever heard of grilled bacon? more time consuming and firey. kinda hard to get the right doneness though. It usually is either not fully cooked, or charred. The few seconds when it is done and you catch it is great though

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    ever heard of grilled bacon? more time consuming and firey. kinda hard to get the right doneness though. It usually is either not fully cooked, or charred. The few seconds when it is done and you catch it is great though

Bloody h--- having to clean that off the grilss! :D

NapalmFTW

British dude
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Lowell
    Hum.. r u sure? Lonehoosier is the one that brings it with his little small frying pan grill and he is not coming this time. So we don't have the equipment to cook it even if someone does bring it unless they bring said equipment as well.
    -Jedi

Just need an extra burner thingy and a frying pan (skillet, I think You Yanks call them?).

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Just need an extra burner thingy and a frying pan (skillet, I think You Yanks call them?).

Correct & I do happen to have a propane cooking stove but I'm not willing to cook bacon for ya lads. :) No if some pertty INGO girl wanted the bacon then maybe but even then....:dunno:

1) Find a bacon cook
    2) Find someone to bring bacon
    3) Find a pan

I can supply the stove but don't really want to drag it out if I don't have to. :D & as far as I can tell the 3 above have not been met.

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    I will put that offer out again. If anyone wants to pickup my stuff you are all welcome to it. Leave it to Cliff once again. This is the same guy that told us to put paper towels down to wipe off the grease off the bacon. You do not grill bacon. Plus if you grill them how are you going to cook the hamburgers in bacon grease.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I can probably get talked into helping you cook.

Joe is bring melensdad 2nd grill which we will use for hot dogs mainly (less cleaning for a "guest grill") but I'm sure if you blow him kisses (he likes that) you can man it. :rofl:

I am beginning to wonder if we should get lone's big grill as well due to the size of people. But not sure yet. If we get close to 60 then I think I will have to run to lone's house and get more equipment.

NapalmFTW

British dude
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Lowell
    Anyone know if NapalmFTW is working today? what store does he work at? (Hi, Melensdad!)

Did I miss something?

Working 7p to 12a tonight :P Schererville store. Feel free to stop by but at 9 I'll be kicking you out.

I could probably fry up some bacon for y'all at the M&S if no-one else volunteers.

Last edited:

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    Did I miss something?

Working 7p to 12a tonight :P Schererville store. Feel free to stop by but at 9 I'll be kicking you out.

I could probably fry up some bacon for y'all at the M&S if no-one else volunteers.

I needed some car parts this evening. Thought I might wander in and tell the manager about the awesome and helpful Brit ... of course I would be expecting some serious discounts and freebies.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30

I needed some car parts this evening. Thought I might wander in and tell the manager about the awesome and helpful Brit ... of course I would be expecting some serious discounts and freebies.

FYI... look at the M&S thread. I have 3 slots open in the van for passengers to the event and their stuff. Ya just need to wake up a bit early.

-Jedi

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    Does the meet and shoot this weekend have the potential to be the biggest one ever? I didn't make any last year, but the year before the most we've had was like 22.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom