• Status
    Not open for further replies.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Anybody take WD up on his Appleseed offer?

Oh wait, I totally did :cool:
    Great! Hopefully you can come home with one of these.
    rifleman.jpg

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    The last time I tied one on it didn't end pretty so I stopped after the second one.. Had to make sure I was right to stop... Still don't know who those two..... Well nevermind.... The only time I use alcohol now is my scotch chaser for the muscle relaxers so I can go to sleep but that is another story for another time...

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    The last time I tied one on it didn't end pretty so I stopped after the second one.. Had to make sure I was right to stop... Still don't know who those two..... Well nevermind.... The only time I use alcohol now is my scotch chaser for the muscle relaxers so I can go to sleep but that is another story for another time...

Normally a a couple glasses of Gentleman Jack on the rocks is all I do. But a buddy was/is going through a couple things so I went to the bar with him. And a couple jack and cokes, turned into about a dozen jack and cokes plus a couple shots. An hour at the bar, turned into almost .5 hours. I might have had more jack and cokes with more shots too, because I don't even want to think about how much money I spent.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    You guys and your curvy guns...

I want one!

Jealous?

I may sneak out to the valpo gun show while the wife gets her hair done...:naughty:
    Get out to an Appleseed. It is a good time. You might end up learning some good tips on how to shoot a rifle well and some history too.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Hey just a note.... Anybody coming out to the Victory for Veterans ride tomorrow at Wicker Park, Highland Indiana ? It's from like 9AM to 4PM I think and there will be some military vehicles from the AMMV in Crown Point and the National Guard on display along with 4 Gunbunnies models with posters..... I hear that our very own T_Star will be present... I also hear that sales of GB posters will produce a donation to the veterans organization that operates the AMMV directly... Just saying....

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    I picked up a Bradley Knives Butterfly knife at the show. That is not all, I traded an ok bushmaster AR for something that has been on my Grail list for a long time. I am now the proud owner of a Smith and Wesson 586-1 Target Champion with an 8 3/8" barrel. I can't wait to take it out.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    84   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    I picked up some 38 spl brass, targets from the target guy, and 7 new in package tan follower AR mags for 50 bucks after some haggling. Other than that wasn't as good as last year, though I was looking more for bullets and found none i needed.

Found some 3rd gen smiths thought they were pretty beat up and way over priced.

Last edited:

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    Telling an embarrassing story about your two nephews, hilarious... Saying that it happend recently, as both are 18/21 now, when it actually took place about 6-7 years ago, priceless.

Rating - 75%
    3   1   0
    Jan 7, 2012
    Porter county
    I picked up a Bradley Knives Butterfly knife at the show. That is not all, I traded an ok bushmaster AR for something that has been on my Grail list for a long time. I am now the proud owner of a Smith and Wesson 586-1 Target Champion with an 8 3/8" barrel. I can't wait to take it out.

I saw that revolver it was very nice. Congrats on the lucky find, could you bring it to a meet and shoot? :)

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Sadclown, you got a Smith 686 8 3/8 inch ? Don't tell me it is the IHMSA sighted one ? I've been looking for one of those for a long time....

I was going to go out to the show but.... way too much going on to get this thing at the Wicker Park to work out.... and planning on doing the Indy 1500 this time around...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom