• Status
    Not open for further replies.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Last of the TOMATOES from the garden are being combined with some of the PEPPERS and turned into SALSA.

Last of the PEPPERS are being turned into Jellied Pepper Relish. There are still a few flowers but I suspect its too late for them to mature into fruits.

ONIONS are still growing in their bed.

EGGPLANTS are still maturing on their plants.

CUKES are still producing, but I dont see any more flowers. They will be turned into Refrigerator-style Pickles. Pickling style PICKLES are done.

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    I don't know what's with Hobart, as my buddy was telling the story, I was getting madder and madder, almost didn't let him finish the story, I wanted to interrupt him at every sentence to say, that's wrong.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    Sadclown, you got a Smith 686 8 3/8 inch ? Don't tell me it is the IHMSA sighted one ? I've been looking for one of those for a long time....

I was going to go out to the show but.... way too much going on to get this thing at the Wicker Park to work out.... and planning on doing the Indy 1500 this time around...

No it is the 586 Target Champion.

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    Appleseed is awesome. I can't make it back for day 2 to qualify, but I'll definitely be going to another. If you haven't gone yet, go. Totally worth it.

Thanks to WD for making it all happen.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Not to put anymore fuel on the fire but I was talking to a friend that organizes the local collectors to supply military vehicles to events throughout the state and he was driving a Armored car back from a event down state and was stopped in Hobart this evening and questioned about the vehicle and guns mounted to the vehicle on the side of the road for about 20 minutes...

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    I'm not familiar with Hobart as well as I should be, but maybe a organized rally, be it open carry or handing out fliers or just a demonstration in front of city hall and/or the police station needs to be done. Something to help the police and city officials remember that carrying guns is legal in the state of Indiana.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    If they take my gun or ammo or put my face in the ground there will be Lawyers parachuting out of the sky's... Just saying....

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    on other news.... got some range time finally yesterday and the little M4 was with me to go play on the range...

AR5743hdrc.jpg

hd96heritage

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 15, 2014
    Wheat-tucky
    I've used hundreds of rounds of their .380, .40 and 223 reman. ammo without a single burp.

thanks Bill.

If there are any Rob Zombie fans out there i went to his haunted house/concert in villa park friday and it was b*d*ss! totally worth checking out!
    went to saginaw saturday night to see him play another show, even better!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom