They can be a lot of fun...

ARRange.jpg

hd96heritage

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 15, 2014
    Wheat-tucky
    anyone try out freedom munitions? i ordered some 380 and 9mm new manufacture. anyone have any luck? any good? was gonna also get a case of 5.56 for $320 but they had some bad reviews. ill probably get some later to try for myself to try as i can't ALWAYS trust ALL review ya know

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County

the only Qualk

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 29, 2011
    Valpo
    JP moved the backstops up on the 225 just recently so the distance between the backstop and the benches is 200 yards, jut so you know...

that i didn't know. i actually have never shot that far. shot 50 and 100 today but for my POU with that rifle i need to be sticking at the 50 for training more consistent and tighter groups.

where is kodiak? never heard of it

Kodiak is south of 20 out in SOuth Bend area. Their website said the range is down for upgrades at the moment.

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    anyone try out freedom munitions? i ordered some 380 and 9mm new manufacture. anyone have any luck? any good? was gonna also get a case of 5.56 for $320 but they had some bad reviews. ill probably get some later to try for myself to try as i can't ALWAYS trust ALL review ya know

I've used hundreds of rounds of their .380, .40 and 223 reman. ammo without a single burp.

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    I'm stopped at the light where those kids got shot on 67th and the Dan Ryan yesterday going home everyday around the time it happened.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    Woohoo, my last 4 Smith and Wesson M&P9's came in from Smith and Wesson for me, just picked them up a few hours ago. Anyone want a brand new M&P9 Full Size for $470, I don't think I need all 4 of them.

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    Why'd I decided to think it was a good ode to go to the bar. . .?

I drnak entirely too mich. But I got home in time to give Daisy and me our meds. But I gotta tell u those jack and cokes were going down so very nice. I don't even want to tonk about how many I drank, let alone how much I spent. Now me TN. Is flaring up and I'm uncomfortable and can't sleep.

I'm old enought to know better, but in still to drunk to care.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom