Not open for further replies.

dansgotguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 7, 2012
    Portage
    Lmao!

On another note im going to start a thread about addressing the Hobart pd and thier need to trample the rights of gun owners. Basically start with an OC event. Should I make an event thread or wait until I have more details date time etc. Or just make a thread seeing what will be best for everyone interested in attending?

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    Lmao!

On another note im going to start a thread about addressing the Hobart pd and thier need to trample the rights of gun owners. Basically start with an OC event. Should I make an event thread or wait until I have more details date time etc. Or just make a thread seeing what will be best for everyone interested in attending?

Im down for that.

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    I think a jump right in the event thread would work. Paste links in the gas station thread and here. Or open a feeler thread, for a couple days, then a event thread and post the event thread links in the gas station thread, here, and the feeler thread.

CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt
    on other news.... got some range time finally yesterday and the little M4 was with me to go play on the range...

AR5743hdrc.jpg

What sling setup is that?

hd96heritage

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 15, 2014
    Wheat-tucky
    How was the haunted house? A buddy of mine wants to go.
    it was a blast. he had 3 houses based on three of his movies; lords of salem, el superbeasto, and house of 1000 corpses. the superbeasto was the best one but the whole even was a lot of fun! they are going every weekend till nov 1

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    If it's before the 6th, I'm free any day, after the sixth I'm only free on Fridays and Saturdays. But I'm not sure what day Dan is planning yet.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom