Not open for further replies.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    If he is so bad why do you continue to go to him snap? I mean there ARE other neurologist out there....

He got a little better after I started dishing his crap back. He's supposed to be the best with sleep issues. And I haven't been to him lately because I can't afford (OK, "can't afford" is relative--I could if I really had to) the co-pays for the brain MRI's he wants to run every six months. I'll probably go back soon now that I'm working.

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    About the Vicodin and Valium, dr Cristea told me if I don't take it often, I needed to bring in those two prescriptions at every visit so he could count the pills since my pee test cam up negative. Made me feel like a criminal,

GhostofWinter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Lake Station-NW Indiana
    About the Vicodin and Valium, dr Cristea told me if I don't take it often, I needed to bring in those two prescriptions at every visit so he could count the pills since my pee test cam up negative. Made me feel like a criminal,

I would have told them to go @$%^ themselves if they thought I was going to be treated like a common drug addict for not taking prescription drugs all the time.

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    I was in disbelief. Then I started thinking after I left. He either thought I was an addict or I was selling pills. That's when I said screw it. Haven't been back since.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Lol, I was at that merriville one, behind chase bank in the colony's, bed was way to uncomfortable for me. I like the cold when I sleep, lol, I set my air to 65 at bedtime in the summer, and I never put my heat up over 60 in the winter... If I turn the heat on, last year was the first time I used my furnace in 2 years I think, lol. Should've smelt the cobwebs burning up when I turned it on last year.

Was the beds at the pc place firm or soft? Hopefully they're firm...
    Just tell them you sleep in the nude and carry in an extra large jar of vaseline and a spatula and ask one of the nurses to slather you up in the places you can't reach . . . they will wire you up and send you home with a portable unit so you can sleep in your own bed.

Just sayin....

GhostofWinter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Lake Station-NW Indiana
    Just tell them you sleep in the nude and carry in an extra large jar of vaseline and a spatula and ask one of the nurses to slather you up in the places you can't reach . . . they will wire you up and send you home with a portable unit so you can sleep in your own bed.

Just sayin....
    Sounds like you've done this before........Just sayin......

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    Interesting idea. Lol. I'm actually more concerned about the mask possibly setting off a TN attack, as certain places on my face can set one off by touch, breeze, or water.

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    I was in disbelief. Then I started thinking after I left. He either thought I was an addict or I was selling pills. That's when I said screw it. Haven't been back since.

We've all seen how you have been typing lately. I'm 100% sure you're not selling those pills.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Sounds like you've done this before........Just sayin......

Not sayin I did, not sayin I didn't :cool:

Interesting idea. Lol. I'm actually more concerned about the mask possibly setting off a TN attack, as certain places on my face can set one off by touch, breeze, or water.

Lots of different choices, let them know. There are nose only, nose/mouth, and probably a dozen styles of each.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    84   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    So there's a guy in the classifieds selling a PX4 full size 9. I ask him if his front sight is loose as my wife's and another from the Meet and Shoot in Aug? are loose. My wife isn't hard on her guns.

Anyways he reply's back and says impossible you need a beretta sight pusher and they are in there tight. I laughed and my wife wanted me to response call call him out on BS and tell him to meet her somewhere so she can show him. I told her to let off the gas and that I was just asking to see. I look at his post count and wouldn't trust him to buy ammo if a certain lot was defective and he had the same lot and said impossible.

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    Tonight should be interesting. I got a sic pack of woodchuck hard cider amber, and a six pack of woodchuck hard cider Granny Smith. Kicked back in my recliner, drinking some cider, smoking a few Marlboro's, watching Netflix... It don't get no better then this,

the dogs Rae resting, I'm relaxed, still with some tn pain.. But hey, I'm relaxing. Maybe I'll try to get in some fishing one of these days before I get back to work. If I fell ok tomorrow I think I'm due for a clubhouse trip to get smoke. Nice cigar.... Ben crazing one of the nut head 454's or whatever their called.

Lol, I just seen a flie, gotta break out the bugasalt and teach it a lesson.:ar15:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom