• Status
    Not open for further replies.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Uh, I literally had something very important, witty, or funny to say... But as soon as I started to tryp it, I forgot what it was.

Well since you just watched the video from my link in the above post about the Fencing Club . . .

I think you were going to ask for my autograph because I am now a reality TV star. . . .

Yup, I am sure that is what you wanted. You want my autograph after seeing me in the video!!! :ingo:

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    Thant may well be. Remind me next time I cee you. One of these days I may venture out out the to the cigar lounge for a relaxing cigar. But no Vicodin and Valium for me as I now noes I kea severe sleep apnea and the dr doesn't whatnot me taking those if there's a chance I'll go to sleep after taking, them.

now it need to schedule a sleep trilation study, to fit me with a mask DNA adjust the pressure winle I sleep. Sounds fun don't it.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Well I made it like 43 years before I broke something but when I did it I broke like 5 bones in one foot all at the same time and then when following Doctors orders and using the boot with the crutches and oops I broke two more bones in the same foot.... Put me in bed for 6 months... Now the foot helps me keep up on weather changes....

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    ... severe sleep apnea ...now it need to schedule a sleep trilation study, to fit me with a mask DNA adjust the pressure winle I sleep. Sounds fun don't it.
    If you are lucky they will wire you up for the study and send you home to do the study at home.

Otherwise you have to do the sleep study in a 'sleep center' which is pretty much just a hospital room that looks sort of like a cheap motel room since it doesn't have all the regular medical stuff hanging off the walls.

FWIW, I also have severe sleep apnea. The test is not too bad, I was able to do mine at home. After getting my machine it had to be adjusted once. But honestly I used to walk around all day yawning and tired. I noticed that I was far better rested the first morning after using the machine. In the last couple of years there has only been 1 night that I did not use it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom