Not open for further replies.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    N what is the joke.
    OMG. I believe it started with Rookie joking about reporting people. It has spread to a lot of people joking about it. This is nothing new around here. As I said, how could you not have knowledge of it with as much time as you spend on here?

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    OMG. I believe it started with Rookie joking about reporting people. It has spread to a lot of people joking about it. This is nothing new around here. As I said, how could you not have knowledge of it with as much time as you spend on here?

You probably have not noticed but in the past 12 months I have stayed pertty much in our NWI UNOFFICAL thread, the Group Buys and every now and then a post in the reloading section and political one. Back in my more active years I was all over the INGO forums but alas that time has come and gone.

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    REPORTED

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    I just looked under my desk a few minutes ago and saw not only Lucy, but this. By the time I went out to get the shovel to scoop it up, Lorelei (Shih Tzu) had grabbed it and was happily chewing on it. I picked up Lorelei, squirrel still in her mouth, and carried her outside. Finally got her to drop it so I could tie it up in the garbage.

squirrel_zps20e4464d.jpg

darkkevin

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    crown point
    I just looked under my desk a few minutes ago and saw not only Lucy, but this. By the time I went out to get the shovel to scoop it up, Lorelei (Shih Tzu) had grabbed it and was happily chewing on it. I picked up Lorelei, squirrel still in her mouth, and carried her outside. Finally got her to drop it so I could tie it up in the garbage.

squirrel_zps20e4464d.jpg
    drop it at jedi's house......................

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    Freshly killed = good eatin'

shouldve made up some good ole squirrel stew... Or if your under the weather, forget the chicken soup and make some squirrel noodle soup, and it'll fix you right up.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Well, it's in the garbage now. I called the vet and asked if I should be concerned, and they said not if the dogs' shots are up to date, which they are.

In other news, my urine glucose has been off the charts for two weeks. I've got to go in for a glucose tolerance test tomorrow. :\

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    I have mi cpap titration study scheduled for Wednesday. Not looking forward to it. I'll be going to the St Anthony one in Crown Point by the new walgreens, hopefully they have better beds. The place in merrillville I went to for a sleep study a long while back, was a nice place, but the beds were horrible. I couldn't get comfy and my back was killing me. Which is why I never followed up with the second part.

I finally did a home study through my regular doctor and now he's making me go to the lab for the cpap fitting and adjustment. He was worried about my blood oxygen level dropping to 55 during the home study. Seems I have a mix of apneas, according to me test results. Obstructive apnea, central apnea, and hypoapnea? Don't know enough about it, just reading my results. Supposedly I had on average 49 episodes an hour, and my blood oxygen levels were below 90% for more then 77% of the sleep.

He did say he believes with the proper cpap I should see improvement in the trigeminal Nueralgia. At least not as many severe flare ups and hopefully a reduction in the frequency of smaller flare ups.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    I have mi cpap titration study scheduled for Wednesday. Not looking forward to it. I'll be going to the St Anthony one in Crown Point by the new walgreens, hopefully they have better beds. The place in merrillville I went to for a sleep study a long while back, was a nice place, but the beds were horrible. I couldn't get comfy and my back was killing me. Which is why I never followed up with the second part.

I finally did a home study through my regular doctor and now he's making me go to the lab for the cpap fitting and adjustment. He was worried about my blood oxygen level dropping to 55 during the home study. Seems I have a mix of apneas, according to me test results. Obstructive apnea, central apnea, and hypoapnea? Don't know enough about it, just reading my results. Supposedly I had on average 49 episodes an hour, and my blood oxygen levels were below 90% for more then 77% of the sleep.

He did say he believes with the proper cpap I should see improvement in the trigeminal Nueralgia. At least not as many severe flare ups and hopefully a reduction in the frequency of smaller flare ups.

Andy, I've been to the Crown Point sleep study place and one in Merrillville (near the Chase Bank building... the one behind the neurologist's office). I hated the Crown Point place. :( Beds were uncomfortable and the place was freezing. And the guys made fun of my flannel pillowcase with the polar bears on it.

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    Andy, I've been to the Crown Point sleep study place and one in Merrillville (near the Chase Bank building... the one behind the neurologist's office). I hated the Crown Point place. :( Beds were uncomfortable and the place was freezing. And the guys made fun of my flannel pillowcase with the polar bears on it.

Lol, I was at that merriville one, behind chase bank in the colony's, bed was way to uncomfortable for me. I like the cold when I sleep, lol, I set my air to 65 at bedtime in the summer, and I never put my heat up over 60 in the winter... If I turn the heat on, last year was the first time I used my furnace in 2 years I think, lol. Should've smelt the cobwebs burning up when I turned it on last year.

Was the beds at the pc place firm or soft? Hopefully they're firm...

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    I think they were firm. I'm normally hot too, but it just seemed really cold in there. You'll probably do OK with the temp. Do you go to a neurologist at the Colonys (that spelling bugs the hell out of me, but that's how they spell it)? I go to Dr. Salberg. What an a-hole.

GhostofWinter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Lake Station-NW Indiana
    I think they were firm. I'm normally hot too, but it just seemed really cold in there. You'll probably do OK with the temp. Do you go to a neurologist at the Colonys (that spelling bugs the hell out of me, but that's how they spell it)? I go to Dr. Salberg. What an a-hole.

If he is so bad why do you continue to go to him snap? I mean there ARE other neurologist out there....

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    I did, I stopped going there, dr salberg, I didn't like at all... And dr Cristea, was ok, but never spent anytime with you and seemed like he was trying to rush me out. He would just brush off my concerns, he drug tested me because I told him my primary doc gave me Vicodin and Valium. Then questioned me like 5-0 when there was none in my system. I told him I don't take it often, a 30 pill prescription lasts me about a year.

I just stopped going, let lone it was impossible to make timely appointments, and then when it came to paperwork for work, it was always late, because it goes into a pile and the lady that fills it out only does it on Tuesdays. Plus they charge $20 for every form.

I'm done with that place.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom