• Status
    Not open for further replies.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    hhhhhmmmmmmm Venison wrapped in bacon roasting in a dutch oven over the fire with a pot of hot water for the diet hot chocolate..... and shut the shutters so I can't see pinkys feets and feets of snow....

Just wondering but I can't see my pic in my last post on here anymore.... did it get removed ? or am I just having problems seeing the thread page... ?

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 31, 2014
    Merrillville
    I'm heading down to the AMSOIL distribution center today at 5:00. If anyone in the NWI area needs anything or wants pricing, call or text 310-613-7165. I'll save you money on shipping. I'm located in Merrillville.

Hope everyone has been having a great day so far. I'm not enjoying the wind...

In other news, 3 weeks and handgun license is still pending ISP approval.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Any one that has the pink ones number please pm me so I can get my ammo this saturday if he isn't busy, unless one of you going to the lounge this weekend would like to do me a favor since I've heard so much about this lounge but haven't had the time to go besides my off days.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Any one that has the pink ones number please pm me so I can get my ammo this saturday if he isn't busy, unless one of you going to the lounge this weekend would like to do me a favor since I've heard so much about this lounge but haven't had the time to go besides my off days.

It is on the stall of the bathroom in Menards.

You'll know it when you see it. Its PINK.

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    For anyone interested, the ferguson grand jury decision has been made and will be announced at 8pm central.

in other news, I'm sick and I'm spending more time sitting on the toilet then sitting on the couch. Smh.

MTN

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2014
    Laporte Co.
    For anyone interested, the ferguson grand jury decision has been made and will be announced at 8pm central.

in other news, I'm sick and I'm spending more time sitting on the toilet then sitting on the couch. Smh.

Better get that tv in the bathroom so you can watch the riots.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom