• Status
    Not open for further replies.

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    "Early recognition of any abnormal erectile function, including prolonged or inappropriate erections, is important and should prompt discontinuation of trazodone treatment."

It can cause priapism in men....which is basically like puberty 2.0 by the sounds of it.

Raitekk

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   1
    Mar 9, 2013
    Northwest Indiana
    10808508_759301930817189_152103474_n.jpg

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    hey raitekk is up....

going to test those magazines out next weekend if we don't get clobbered by winter... Got enough ammo in to fill those mags and all my Betamags too....

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Hey any of you guys play with a Draco Mini AK pistol yet ? I posted this in the handgun section but got nothing from it... I don't normally get any replies to any of my gun questions elsewhere so I'll just ask in here....

Wondering if there is anything I should know about the little blaster.... Plan to put the arm assist on it.... I don't have much in the AK style guns in the racks, just the Romanian and the RPD that doesn't work.....

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    You'll have that. How many times did you find children on their roof?

None that I saw. They run around the neighborhood and the wife caught one little one trying to climb our six foot chain link fence when our dogs were out and yelled at the little rug rat and got her new nick name, The Old Lady. The older ones (parents)? sat on the porch all summer smoking and the wild Indians ran the streets.

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    Hey any of you guys play with a Draco Mini AK pistol yet ? I posted this in the handgun section but got nothing from it... I don't normally get any replies to any of my gun questions elsewhere so I'll just ask in here....

Wondering if there is anything I should know about the little blaster.... Plan to put the arm assist on it.... I don't have much in the AK style guns in the racks, just the Romanian and the RPD that doesn't work.....

I've messed around with one. They're a good time to be sure, especially for a pistolero such as yourself. Bud's may still have used ones under $300.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    I just finished building my new turkey fryer.

This thing was clearly designed by someone holding a beer, and the instruction manual is from China. Not a good combination. Hillbilly engineering combined with Chinese construction.

So this thursday, mid-afternoon, if anyone hears an explosion coming from the south, or worse yet sees a mushroom cloud rise over the southern horizon, please do me a favor and do a "wellness check" on me.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom