• Status
    Not open for further replies.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Snap, were you playing at Jurassic World... The animals and the revolver doesn't line up....

This one is from when I ran with General Grants Cavalry before I seen the errors of the war of northern aggression....

horse00215ahdr2.jpg

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    So my FFL buddy just moved and gave up his license... I'll need to start paying for transfers again. Who's got the best deals going now??

Check with Snapdragon. She has been buying rifles and pistols. She must have a lot of money to spend for her wild animal hunting.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    I think Draco Cerokoting in Wheatfield does them for ten bucks and Front Towards Enemy down in Demotte does them for 20 bucks...

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    I use South County Guns in Cedar Lake. At $30, Greg's not the cheapest, but he's close and a good guy. A lot of places around here charge $50. To do the $10 transfers in Wheatfield, I'd have to spend about $15 in gas, so it's not worth it to me.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    yep that was that Draco Cerokoting in Wheatfield.

As to the time of day................. I guess it depends on who you are and where you live.....

and you noticed I didn't say good morning as this cold weather is kicking my old rear end and I'm wondering if the weather will be nice enough for me to launch bullets at targets this weekend...

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Scroll up about six or seven posts, Cyprant.

This is going to be a bad winter for me also. I don't remember aching this badly for a long time.

GhostofWinter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Lake Station-NW Indiana
    yep that was that Draco Cerokoting in Wheatfield.

As to the time of day................. I guess it depends on who you are and where you live.....

and you noticed I didn't say good morning as this cold weather is kicking my old rear end and I'm wondering if the weather will be nice enough for me to launch bullets at targets this weekend...

I said evening because I am just getting home from working the last 12 hours outside in this cold finishing up 6 in a row.....

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Thats them the cold has effected my memory and my bones and muscles all ready....

I was thinking that GOW.... Good night to you....

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Going through a rough time with our 11-yr-old Shih Tzu Lorelei. She has a bad infection in her one good eye, leaving her totally blind. Trying to keep her from losing the eye altogether. She's on pain pills every eight hours, and three kinds of drops--one every four hours, one every six hours, and one every eight hours. Poor lil munchkin. She's so scared.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Suggestions for a new refrigerator. Mine just died full of food to throw away. thanks for any ideas.

Right now, I'd just put everything in plastic totes if that's possible. Refrigerator contents in the garage, freezer contents outside. As far as suggestions, the only thing I've got is that every GE appliance we have ever had is a POS. We have a side-by-side GE refrigerator with the ice and water dispenser in the door, and the water dispenser constantly freezes up because the line runs through the freezer. The ice dispenser spits out about one cube every 5-10 seconds.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom