jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    He's back....

But actually GB Jedi found it quite relaxing not following anything on INGO or all the other websites Jedi visits.
    Apart from having to deal with a few money issues for TAW Jedi was pretty much offline.
    So much so that Jedi is thinking of just staying offline for a while longer or on a semi-permanent basis.
    Not sure yet.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    84   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Just got my Navy Fed statement and found charges on it. Called Navy Fed and found out there was at least 500 in fraudulent charges. Haven't used the card since about 2010 or 2011, so never really looked since I never thought it could happen to me and the wife takes care of the bills so never had a worry since our stuff is always paid early. Just a heads up to double check your statements.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    But actually GB Jedi found it quite relaxing not following anything on INGO or all the other websites Jedi visits.
    Apart from having to deal with a few money issues for TAW Jedi was pretty much offline.
    So much so that Jedi is thinking of just staying offline for a while longer or on a semi-permanent basis.
    Not sure yet.

Sure he gets the special INGO swag then bolts. I see what he plan was now, lol.

Clif45

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 9, 2009
    Lake Station
    Byron, is the Sharp and Douglas class ecqc? I didnt notice anything saying it was yet. Will be checking my vacation time out this morning or late afternoon to see just how many days I have left.

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    I'm actually waiting for the eye doctor to open so I can call and make an appointment. I haven't been to the eye doctor in 5 years... I think it's time, I don't even know where to go. Thinking Iliana Eyecare on 41, they accept my insurance, but they don't open until 1, that's crazy.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom