• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    These news outlets irritate me. Here's my FB screenshot from Yahoo News.

47706cbd1eddf8b80113875d79419387.jpg

The only time they acknowledge race is when it's white vs. black. When it's anything else they leave race out of it. Either report on race or don't, I don't care... But stop picking and choosing, stop race baiting.

tetsujin79

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    NWI
    Anyone know any good clean tattoo parlors in the area?

I'll throw another on for Tainted Skin. The Mrs. got a piercing done recently and I came away with the impression that it's run by some really nice people who run a clean shop.

Less clutter and squared away then most of the places in the area I've had work done, IMHO. :twocents:

bigretic

Master
    Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    on that note, if anyone in the area is in need of 22lr, I did some cleaning today and found some that I don't normally run, so pm me before I put it in the classifieds. pick up on wed or sat at GPIW in Merrillville unless you are in CP. blazer bricks, rem golden few hundred, a little sub sonic - rem & win. about 200 rounds or so. anyway, pm me.

the only Qualk

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 29, 2011
    Valpo
    I'll throw another on for Tainted Skin. The Mrs. got a piercing done recently and I came away with the impression that it's run by some really nice people who run a clean shop.

Less clutter and squared away then most of the places in the area I've had work done, IMHO. :twocents:
    Culture Shock in Valpo is where I had my tattoo done. going on 6 years still looking good. seemed to be good clean shop.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Sooooo very interesting thing I noticed tonight while resetting the powder measure on my Dillon Square D from running AA#5 to AA#2... I was running 5.5 grains of #5 and when I dropped a load with the same settings of #2 it gave me the 3.8 grains I was looking for.... No adjustment needed....

Thought for sure I would have to change the settings but not....

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    Going to order some plastidip for my rims, and it might end up going on the entire car. Well that is after I practice on my wife's car.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom