jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    641.jpg

Every girls' s crazy bout a sharp dressed man.

where is your tin foil hat?

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Sharknado has to be better than work.

Its is starting to get good now.

They are 6 miles inland, in a 2 story house, and somehow the main floor of the house is not only flooded, but its infested with sharks. Oh, but the people who made it outside the house, they are not waist deep in water, just puddles and rain. So how did 3' of water fill up the main floor of the house? And why were they too stupid to forget that they could have just gone UP the stairs? These are the mysteries of SHARKNADO and this is why its such a great movie.

CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt
    you cant fix stupid... meeting a stranger online to buy a phone, bring your kids too.. meet in an alley....

Ill stop there cause anything else will get me in trouble here

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    you cant fix stupid... meeting a stranger online to buy a phone, bring your kids too.. meet in an alley....

Ill stop there cause anything else will get me in trouble here

^This right here lone.
    Jedi has bought & sold stuff via craiglist & facebook (NWI swapmeet) but 95% of the time it's at a store parking lot with lots of visibility, with "betty" with me with safety OFF. There have been a few transactions where I have taken 1 to 2 other people with me. One in the car with me (also armed) and another in a 2nd car also armed as I just had a feeling about the transaction. To date nothing bad has occurred but better safe then sorry.

As for the shooter :wow: he is a killer alright. Walks to the other side to shoot the kids after "killing"* the mom.
    Lucky for the mom/kids he was not a good shot (yet) and/or did not do a good job.

*I'm assuming shooter thought he had killed the mom.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI

In all honesty, I don't know who I am more angry at, the attempted murders or the mom.

The attempted murderer's were just doing what attempted murderer's do, they tried to rob and kill someone, but that is their job. They should both die.

However the mother... What kind of an unfit parent brings her kids along to buy a cell phone from someone named Cashin Out Jo she met on facebook? This lady was obviously to stupid to breath, and yet somehow she has already poisoned the gene pool by breeding.

CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt
    I meet in the Cabelas parking lot with a second car just a few spaces over thats locked and loaded also. I will also OC and let that be the first thing the person sees just to set the level straight, my eyes never leave them...

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I meet in the Cabelas parking lot with a second car just a few spaces over thats locked and loaded also. I will also OC and let that be the first thing the person sees just to set the level straight, my eyes never leave them...

note to self bring 4 lowrider cars with 4 thugs in each car fully armed with gold plated AKs when I do a transaction with CTC.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Because we all know that these thugs won't get what should be coming to them and that should be life in person if they are convicted.

Life in prison is a waste of time, man power, resources, etc.
    Should they be convicted a public hanging would be better and leave the bodies in a visible place for all to see.
    This would send a very strong message to the rest.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    Because we all know that these thugs won't get what should be coming to them and that should be life in person if they are convicted.

Maybe you want to pay for life in prison. Feel free to donate a large part of your paycheck towards that. There needs to be a more cost effective solution to life in prison. I like Jedi's idea, rope is not only cheap but a reusable recourse.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom