actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    My boss got yelled at.
    But it's no fun when he sets himself up so easily though.
    Like candy from a baby.
    If only I was there to here him getting ripped.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Sadclowning has become a more private, intimate affair.

8758296184_726ac0c9d1_z.jpg

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    Yeah, I clocked in one day and got let go. I was told my customer service was bad with people around Bobs age :dunno:. No warnings, no days off, just let go. I was a little upset, but it is what it is, and the owner has the right to do that. But, I'm sure Blythe's is losing out on some business, I know many on here have said they will not shop there anymore. They definitely won't be my primary gun shop anymore, but if I can't find something online, I'll do my research and see if they can't get it for me. I don't know what I would not be able to find online, but you never know, not counting them out.

For the last almost 4 weeks, I've been sitting at home and :coffee:, searching job boards and looking for a new job. Hopefully unemployment clears soon, I'd love to not have to dip into my savings to make my car and school loan payments.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Yeah, I clocked in one day and got let go. I was told my customer service was bad with people around Bobs age :dunno:. No warnings, no days off, just let go. I was a little upset, but it is what it is, and the owner has the right to do that. But, I'm sure Blythe's is losing out on some business, I know many on here have said they will not shop there anymore. They definitely won't be my primary gun shop anymore, but if I can't find something online, I'll do my research and see if they can't get it for me. I don't know what I would not be able to find online, but you never know, not counting them out.

For the last almost 4 weeks, I've been sitting at home and :coffee:, searching job boards and looking for a new job. Hopefully unemployment clears soon, I'd love to not have to dip into my savings to make my car and school loan payments.

Sorry to hear about your getting let go. Good luck with the job hunting.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    US Steel (how to apply)
    How to Apply

Go to "application process"

I don't know if they're hiring right now.
    At the "Town Hall Meeting" we just had today, they stated they lost 3.7 BILLION in the last 5 years.
    But they are trying to get back to the practices that made them money.

danmdevries

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 28, 2009
    Top Left Corner

If it's any consolation, the way they treated me when I went there about 5-6 years ago (not even half bobs age) was enough to swear em off forever. Got laughed at when I asked to see a 1911, then told that I didn't want it, that I should get a Glock, and asked if I could even afford a 1911. I walked out and never went back.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    If it's any consolation, the way they treated me when I went there about 5-6 years ago (not even half bobs age) was enough to swear em off forever. Got laughed at when I asked to see a 1911, then told that I didn't want it, that I should get a Glock, and asked if I could even afford a 1911. I walked out and never went back.

Valpo or Griffith location. Jedi thinks Griffith location based on your text.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom