• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Redacted

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 15, 2014
    Westville
    Man I'm pretty sure my friend is about to get scammed. He met this "woman" online. She supposedly has $75m in inheritance she cant claim till shes married., and wants to be with him and share it with him. Major red flags in my opinion. 99.9% positive its bs. He wont listen, hes willing to divorce hia qife over this. Any ideas? How can I prove she's fake so hell believe me. She supposedly wants to come meet up with him soon. My major concerns are shes a he, shes a scam artist, shes going to murder him. People can be so blinded by good looks and money, its ridiculous.

I hate that I know this but there are plenty episodes of Dr. Phil on "catfishing". My wife and her mother feed off of that show. IMO it sounds like your friend is perfect bait for these kinda people. He's married and he probably was on some dating website which is strike one. Infidelity drives me nuts. If he's dumb enough to give her money, let him. If I were you I'd find better friends.

Redacted

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 15, 2014
    Westville
    It's heartbreaking.
    Well people get swindled all the time. I watched this one episode where this Lady was a widow and this guy she met online was supposedly an English business man. She sent him all of her husbands life savings and money. It was like a total of some ridiculous amount like $400,000 or something.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    Does anyone have a Laser Range Finder I could use for a few days, we need to get measurements exact for the range we are building, and I need to do some marking.

dansgotguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 7, 2012
    Portage
    Yup yup. Idk my friend has always seemed like a fairly intelligent person, I think its the large "assets" in the pictures of the alleged female that has him so stupified.

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    Yup yup. Idk my friend has always seemed like a fairly intelligent person, I think its the large "assets" in the pictures of the alleged female that has him so stupified.

Well it shouldn't take long until she needs a bridge loan. Sounds like he probably still won't get the point, though.

Maybe when he sees 'her' BBC he'll understand. Possibly not.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I have a rangefinder.

And why would a normal rich girl tell someone she has a buttload of money? Then she'd be worried about being scammed.
    So if she's bringing it up, then she's not rich.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom