• Status
    Not open for further replies.

danmdevries

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 28, 2009
    Top Left Corner
    Valpo or Griffith location. Jedi thinks Griffith location based on your text.

Valpo.

Griffith, I know what to expect, and just won't go there. They scammed me hard, got me for $200 over msrp on one of the first guns I bought ($795 for a PX4 45). Rest of my family thinks Griffith is the best store in the universe and claims great deals every day. I got ripped off, complained once I realized, and was told "nobody made you buy it" True, fool me once. Tried the Valpo store and had the previously noted experience. Neither of the Blythes shops will get a dime of mine. Was going to give it a second chance with some of the sadclown posted deals, but if he's not there anymore, I stand by my prior assessment.

Last edited:

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    US Steel (how to apply)
    How to Apply

Go to "application process"

I don't know if they're hiring right now.
    At the "Town Hall Meeting" we just had today, they stated they lost 3.7 BILLION in the last 5 years.
    But they are trying to get back to the practices that made them money.
    Well this was for Andrew but I just put in my resume yay lol

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I didn't follow the links.
    Maintenance people need training/education. And there is an apprenticeship program.
    Production people operate equipment that they can't get outside training/education. So, you don't need it to go in production. They would receive On The Job training.

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    @sc sorry to hear that. I bought a lower online from them. When I went to pick it up, I felt like I was being belittled because of the brand nobody heard of. Then they went on showing how little they knew about nfa. Its like walking into a gun store, I just am prepared to get talked down to. I don't know what it is. Griffith I got a great deal on a gun, but I think the guy screwed up. If I knew a good ffl, I would buy everything online.

dansgotguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 7, 2012
    Portage
    @snapdragon the non union positions would be considered manager positions for any hr or secretary type jobs and ypu have to have college for those and they are kinda hard to come by, the titles of the jobs wont be secretary they use weird names for that stuff. And any union jobs like that only get hired from people already in the union. Most union jobs have to start at the entry level jobs like utility person and utitily technician which im under the impression are the same exact thing

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Not to mention, why limit to secretarial?
    You could run a crane, a forklift, or a piece of machinery.
    Good pay. And women make the same as a man.
    Pension vested in 2 years. Granted, not much at 2, but still vested.
    401k. Your money only, company pays admin fees.
    Decent benefits.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom