• Status
    Not open for further replies.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    So right now the liberals and the gays are all up in arms about gay marriage, and more to the point if your marriage licence is legal in one state should it be legal in every other one, kind of like they do for Drivers Licenses. If you have a license to drive a vehicle in one state, all other states must honor that. And I would like to say, I would support the liberals and the gays in their advancement of their marriage agenda, pending they support my license to carry a gun agenda in the same way. If I am licensed in one state, all other states should have to honor it. In fact if they did rule that being issued the marriage license in one state would mean all other states must recognize it, then that would set a precedence on which the Pro Gun people could stand on to further their agenda of being able to carry a gun in any state.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    So right now the liberals and the gays are all up in arms about gay marriage, and more to the point if your marriage licence is legal in one state should it be legal in every other one, kind of like they do for Drivers Licenses. If you have a license to drive a vehicle in one state, all other states must honor that. And I would like to say, I would support the liberals and the gays in their advancement of their marriage agenda, pending they support my license to carry a gun agenda in the same way. If I am licensed in one state, all other states should have to honor it. In fact if they did rule that being issued the marriage license in one state would mean all other states must recognize it, then that would set a precedence on which the Pro Gun people could stand on to further their agenda of being able to carry a gun in any state.

I agree with you.

IN_Sheepdog

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 21, 2010
    Northwest aka "da Region"
    They have been OC Friendly when I've carried inside at that location :yesway:

OC friendly ??? Most every day of the week there for me... They even have a sign at the register... he he

ENxpFmiUZMF7gQlKcCGcZnOLsDk-7D0qHdBRW9WIXEc=w276-h207-p-no

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Muffler blew off my 12kw tri-fuel generator today.

I let it cool off and reattached the muffler. While it was cooling down I checked the oil (clean & full), pulled the air filter . . . and there was oil that blew up through the carburetor into the air filter? It runs, badly. Sounds like an old "hit & miss" engine. Valve head shot? That is the theory.

Called my buddy Chuck, who is INGO member IL CAVEMAN, he is having his guys show up at my house about 8am tomorrow morning with a brand spanking new 17kw Generac Natural Gas auto-start generator.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    I'll take the busted one :):

I'm actually looking to see if its just the valve head, if so then I'm going look into the repair costs. I can then install it at the guest apartment/workshop to power that building because that is on a separate electrical service. At 12kw, it would power the AC unit, well pump, and all the lights because the guest apartment is only about 1000 sq.ft.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Still no power

I just checked the Nipsco power outage webpage for the outages for the Lowell zip code. Most of the outages show that "crews assigned" but I think that means the crew will get there when they are done with the other repairs that are assigned in front of them, not that crews are on site or even en route.

This could take a few days!

On the bright side, a cool front is moving into the area, temps are supposed to drop and tomorrow's highs are in the low/mid 70s so at least it won't be miserably hot!

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Muffler blew off my 12kw tri-fuel generator today.

I let it cool off and reattached the muffler. While it was cooling down I checked the oil (clean & full), pulled the air filter . . . and there was oil that blew up through the carburetor into the air filter? It runs, badly. Sounds like an old "hit & miss" engine. Valve head shot? That is the theory.

Called my buddy Chuck, who is INGO member IL CAVEMAN, he is having his guys show up at my house about 8am tomorrow morning with a brand spanking new 17kw Generac Natural Gas auto-start generator.

We've never regretted getting ours.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom