• Status
    Not open for further replies.

dansgotguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 7, 2012
    Portage
    Still no power. I cooked all my food so it wouldnt spoil. Cant bring me down mother nature! Mwuahaha now off to sleep in the car so my phone can charge.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Again c.larry no idea. Sadly more people know me then i know them.
    Is this person a ingo member?
    The guy who owns the property at lake v?
    Our the honorary member from the south who goes to lake village appleseed and brings donuts?
    Winner Winner Chicken Dinner.

CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt
    I'm going to mount my Gen on a trailer that can go behind my quad. Yesterday I had it on my bigger trailer behind the truck so I could only it into the garage easier whenever I left

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Jedi. check out post #9922 in this thread and tell me if this is true? He knew you. TJ Kackowski, an Appleseed instructor.

TJ Kackowski is the "honorary" NWI INGO member who brings donuts to the Lake Village Project Appleseed.
    He is from southern Indiana.

Iroquois is the INGO member whos property the Lake Village Project Appleseed is done on.

So which one?
    You DO remember names.:faint:

He said which one it was.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Generator is on its way. 2 guys are here now doing the prep work to get Nat Gas to the new generator. Probably should have gotten a 20kw, but I've managed with a 12kw so 17kw will be a big step up. Besides I got a smoking hot deal on the 17kw and with only 2 of us living in the house we should be able to get by without needing a nuclear powered generator to run our coffee pot and computer.

danmdevries

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 28, 2009
    Top Left Corner
    I'm still on one to two gas units. Both from Y2K "crisis" bought 3 new old stock in 2010. One ready to go at all times with fresh fuel (drain and fill every time I do oil changes on the cars) and one as a backup, started at least once or twice a year. The third is to cannibalize for parts.

Someday I'd like a NG generator on an ATS but for how infrequently our power goes out (generator got serious use only once - for 8 hours. Used one to run the fridge, some lights and sump pump, one to run my window unit A/C) I can't seem to find the justification when I have so many other big ticket needs before big ticket want/kinda needs.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom