• Status
    Not open for further replies.

danmdevries

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 28, 2009
    Top Left Corner
    Oh. And internet is out. Comcast broken.

Seems cell data is pretty overloaded too, barely able to do any browsing on my phone.

Could/should go back to bed, but I gotta work tonight, so id rather wait to sleep this evening

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    You guys having fun up there? I'm back in Florida in time to possibly experience my first tropical depression. Did you know people throw hurricane parties? Definitely going to have to check out that scene.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    How long ago were you there? We went near to when it first opened, and we swore we'd never go back. Then black label (he's been quiet lately) said it had changed and was muc better. Earlier this year we went back, he was right. Now we've headed there specifically a few times. One of those times we were headed to Wakarusa, IN to pick up a new transmission. (I like saying Wakarusa).

In April, two months ago. Lot of money for OK food and small portions. On the positive side, the grandkids liked the train going over their heads every 15 minutes.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    I don't think I'll ever take my girlfriend back to Industrial Rev. Both times we have been there the food has been bland. And they don't even make there burger patties in house, they use frozen burger patties, so disappointing. I got the BBQ Pulled Pork Nacho's, flavorless, absolutely flavorless, and very little pulled pork, with sweet baby rays bbq sauce. I didn't think you could screw up Pulled Pork Nacho's, but they found a way to.

Had the fish tacos and it was like one fish stick in the taco with a little filling, just enough to temp the taste buds and the little taco was gone.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Still no freaking power

Ditto.

Apparently the 'first wave' of the storm last night high north Lake county pretty hard.

The 'second wave' of the storm, the one that came through around 10pm(?) hit farther south. We have no power where I live.

Generator worked great last night. Turned it off for over-night. Started up great this morning and worked for about 90 min. Then the muffler blew off! I let it cool down and reinstalled the muffler. Runs like crap now. It also had oil blow up into the air filter!!! I can limp it along until NIPSCO gets us power again.

Thing is 17 years old, guess I got my money's worth.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom