Not open for further replies.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Nice. The things on the side of 65 are radar, doesn't seem to have cameras, just radar and a solar panel keeping em going. Assuming they're doing a "study" or whatnot

Might be part of the system that predicts travel times. For billboards, radio, and TV.
    You know, when they say 20 minutes to the loop, or wherever.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Snap, if you got what I'm still getting over it will hit you fast and furious... nothing will be inside with in minutes and then you will continue to try to throw up but just dry heave for about 8 hours, then no food for about two days and then for me it was a week of liquids mainly.... The only thing to do is let it run it's course... If you can in a couple days it would probably be beneficial to try to start orange juice as soon as you can get liquids in you. Get the carb count back up as early as possible to try to keep from loosing all your strength as you get better...

That is my suggestion...

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Admission of $150.00 to get in. Going to the 1101 Cigar Lounge is a great deal.

We sold tickets at a discount price at 1101.

$140 for the regular pass, $160 for the V.I.P. pass with access to the private suite, better food, better cigars, etc.

Unfortunately I was not able to make the event. At the funeral parlor for a long time business partner and friend.

Ya, I don't make it on to post very often but i do lurk!

I saw the guys at the show here tonight. I was working.
    So how did the event at Horseshoe go last night? Did you bust any heads, please tell me you busted Chris in the head. Just once!!! Ok maybe two times!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom