• Status
    Not open for further replies.

MTN

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2014
    Laporte Co.
    Was there last year. I always enjoy the aquarium, my wife isn't thrilled with it. FWIW they have a decent restaurant upstairs (that serves fish) if you want a nice sit-down meal.

Thanks. Maybe I can get my kid to try some fish. If not I hope they have chicken strips for her.

darkkevin

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    crown point
    One question was slightly misleading, post office/police station, I CAN legally carry in a police station PROVIDED there are no courtrooms in the same building.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    One question was slightly misleading, post office/police station, I CAN legally carry in a police station PROVIDED there are no courtrooms in the same building.

One of the answers was also misleading. The one about school property. The law was recently changed so we are able to park a car on school property and leave a gun in your car out of sight. The condition being the gun is secured in a compartment out of sight.

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    Jedi, Cabelas has free ship to store. You order online, wait a week for them to get it, then go pick it up. You don't even have to walk up the stairs. You pick it up at the customer service desk. You don't have to wait for free shipping. You don't have to throw elbows and hips when they bring out new stock. Is that not convenient enough?

I don't facebook, so I couldn't look at the test.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    FOX59 is requiring you to like their page to see or take the test and I don't like any news FB pages as it allows them to blowup your feed with their posts...

Looks like the article wasn't bad for something being presented by a new service though...

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    @Eric Da Thug
    Yes I do know about the free ship to store method. I use to do that and still do from time to time.
    But that still requires me to visit the store even if it's only to go to customer service for the pick up.
    Back when I 'loved' cabela's I did not mind going to the store often even if the stuff was a bit more expensive then elsewhere.
    When my loved turned into like my visits were less often and my use of their CC the same.
    Now I'm at the meh stage. I like the quality of their pants/shoes and would miss them if they leave but frankly not at all thrilled with them.
    While Cabela's is not out of my way home it is to a certain point since I would have to go down Indy vs Cline.
    I have grown use to the convience of having an item delivered to my door and I don't ever have to see the store, deal with traffic, deal with people, etc.

@bradmedic04
    He is fine and still "the" SNOB. :rofl:
    he is working a lot more with Project Appleseed so has little time for INGO.
    He still post on the Project Appleseed channel on INGO every now and then.
    and I know that he does read THIS read.

Everyone say HI SNOB!!!! :)

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    :nopity: Don't you mean Delivered to your neighbor's door?

The Indy crew is going to empty them out online when they get the new one built down there.

Man, I want to shoot an Appleseed. It is always on the wrong weekend for me. I want to get three of my nephews to go as well.

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    I'd prefer to let people use thier hands...

48865fe0718aae872f70020a1cb6583b.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom