• Status
    Not open for further replies.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Selway has had quite a bit of 6.5 in stock lately. Need to snatch some up here soon before its all gone again.

I've got plenty, but that is a good price, under a Buck Per Shot for a premium round, only $18.50 per box of 20 for SST loaded Hornady. Compared to some of the other oddball (yes, the Grendel is an oddball) AR15 calibers, the Grendel is both higher performance and cheaper to shoot. Certainly there are more rifles chambered for 6.8 SPC and 300 AAC Blackout, but premium ammo for both of those rounds tends to run $1.50 on up per shot.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    lol...... ya the problem is I would end up sitting in a chair instead of seeing a show.... Hope you got to meet some neat people while you were there...

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Saw Gunny R Lee Ermie, but didn't want to wait in line to say hi

Met new INGOer Jenn, from Indy.

Met two guys from NWI, told them about INGO.

Met another bubblehead (submariner)

I got there with only like 3 hours left in the day. So, I'll do better tomorrow.

danmdevries

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 28, 2009
    Top Left Corner
    First time since Wednesday I got up before the crack of noon. Took a shower, made French toast for wife n kid, drank two cups of coffee n boiled a dozen eggs picked this morning.

Now just waiting till crown feeds opens.

Butch627

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 3, 2012
    NWI
    I was at the show Friday from 10am Indy time until close. I went on a whim and am very glad I did. Parked for 15 bucks about 4 blocks away. They give out carry bags from lots of places but I was very happy I brought a backpack, by the end of the day it was becoming uncomfortably heavy. with swag. They had no coat check or storage lockers , that is my only gripe I would have like to have put stuff away rather than have to carry it the entire time. Many venders were giving out great deals on merchandise.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Just for Jedi, cheap fake Legos available at ALDI :rockwoot:

jedi_zpsd859c28c.jpg

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I was at the show Friday from 10am Indy time until close. I went on a whim and am very glad I did. Parked for 15 bucks about 4 blocks away. They give out carry bags from lots of places but I was very happy I brought a backpack, by the end of the day it was becoming uncomfortably heavy. with swag. They had no coat check or storage lockers , that is my only gripe I would have like to have put stuff away rather than have to carry it the entire time. Many venders were giving out great deals on merchandise.

I brought a day pack. Filled and heavy with catalogs. I only took a couple pics. Errrrrrrr. But i was having to much fun to take pics.
    I shook hands with Colion Noir, should have got that pic.
    Got pic at Black Rain Ordnance. And met a NWI member.
    my Dad went today.

danmdevries

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 28, 2009
    Top Left Corner
    Radio scanners are yet another tool to document the idiocy of the general public.

"Fire department requested, caller states possible fire inside residence, smells wood smoke coming from rear of house"
    -"units in route"
    -"Advise no further units necessary, neighbors to the rear of caller have a fire burning in their fire pit. disregard"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom