actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    You're just a North of 30 redneck. Do you use bailing twine too? :):

I needed some bailing wire one time. We were out. I had to climb into a DUMPSTER and find a bunch of small pieces.

Another CO detector died. Needs a sensor cell. We have NONE.
    I could install a spare detector, but we have NONE.

The brought a testweight up to calibrate scales.
    West car was over 10, 000 lbs off. And non-repeating. Of the 4 load cells, 1 has a spliced wire, and 1 of the cells was crushed (reads 13000 with no weight.
    East car has 1 load cell spliced.
    So, at 11 at night, they're asking, what can we do. Really? I'm by myself and these load cells have been jury rigged over a year.

And those are just some of the calls I had.
    The caster was down a week. But, end of the quarter. No money for parts. When we're casting, then they won't shut down.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    I needed some bailing wire one time. We were out. I had to climb into a DUMPSTER and find a bunch of small pieces.

Another CO detector died. Needs a sensor cell. We have NONE.
    I could install a spare detector, but we have NONE.

The brought a testweight up to calibrate scales.
    West car was over 10, 000 lbs off. And non-repeating. Of the 4 load cells, 1 has a spliced wire, and 1 of the cells was crushed (reads 13000 with no weight.
    East car has 1 load cell spliced.
    So, at 11 at night, they're asking, what can we do. Really? I'm by myself and these load cells have been jury rigged over a year.

And those are just some of the calls I had.
    The caster was down a week. But, end of the quarter. No money for parts. When we're casting, then they won't shut down.
    Well, it is obvious that all of you overpaid union types need to take pay cuts so that they can afford to buy parts. :whip:

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    . If people really cared, their would beinsurance's funded by private donations who specialized in insuring people who were poor financial investments. Do we know why that never ever happened, because no one wants to lose money.

Once upon a time in America, there were many different charities that specialized in providing healthcare for the poor and for others who could not afford it. People didn't die due to lack of access, they died because the state of science was pretty crappy.
    So, what happened? government and lawyers got involved, driving costs through the roof and replacing the charities with government funded programs.

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    And when people tell me how "improved" the VA is, I tell them about all the problems.
    ain't it the truth.
    When I got out in '94 the VA told me I couldn't be disabled. I asked why not. I was told I made too much money to have a service-related disability:scratch:
    But it worked out for the better, because you can't draw VA and railroad retirement at the same time.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    QUOTE=KLB;4935066]What does a sleep study have to do with a CDL?[/QUOTE] Some new bull**** regulation for our medical card says we have to have a sleep study done if our BMI is over a certain amount or neck measures over 17 inches around(mine is 18)

It's ****ing discriminatory and just completely bull**** that they can force us to undergo an expensive medical test because we *might* have a certain medical condition.

danmdevries

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 28, 2009
    Top Left Corner
    IMAG4681_zpsf248ea99.jpg

They're filling in the hole.

They've got another hole started 3 doors down. Same size.

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    The underemployed Bill B just left the clubhouse. . .

FIFY. I guess I'll have to go shakedown some thugs. Maybe start a protection racket amongst the rednecks.
    Hey AClark, I hear you got a new car. It'd be a shame if something happened to it. For a small weekly fee I can prevent any unforeseen vandalism.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom