• Status
    Not open for further replies.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Maybe. Maybe not. What, with my GG face and all, I wouldn't have any trouble. Ask jedi, he's seen me stop people dead in their tracks with it.
    What face?

This would stop most people:

IMG_3570_zps25b191db.jpg

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    Sorry to hear about that, what happened? I understand if you don't want to/can't share.

As for the shake down, I guess you're going to have to practice more with your free time because I ain't payin'. Now go study your pinkie underboss duties and get to it!

Nothing I want to put in writing. I'll tell you when I see you at the lounge, or Melensdad can you give you the basics.

Now, where did I put my hoodie and VW paint destroyer?

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    Bob, the mill has that pesky no guns rule.

Aaron, Who cares if Kevin would appreciate it, it's my ass, and my gun! :)

Sadclown, thanks!

TJ Kackowski

Let it begin here.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    134   0   1
    Jun 8, 2012
    Hendricks County
    Soooo ... what's going on way up there in NWI that there's still room left on the line at the Appleseed being held at Lake Village on 12-13 April? Is there another vote taking place that's taking up all your time?

There's still time to sign up for this event. Sign up yourself, your spouse and children, and your old auntie.

This is a NWI shoot, I totally expect to see a full line (even if more than half the line did vote more than once)!

Don't let equipment hold you back. If you need a loner rifle or ammo, a shooting mat, let us know. We'll find a way to make things work.

If you don't know about Appleseed, follow this link to learn more ... Project Appleseed Home

If you already know about Appleseed, but lost the link to the sign up page, here you go ... Appleseed Schedule

It's time to get outside and get some trigger time and learn about our American heritage!

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    What face?

This would stop most people:

IMG_3570_zps25b191db.jpg
    You honestly think most guys would notice the gun? Most would only see the butt.

T, i think most guys wouldn't notice the GG look either. They would only see "boobs!". Maybe after a couple of minutes they would notice the other.

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    Soooo ... what's going on way up there in NWI that there's still room left on the line at the Appleseed being held at Lake Village on 12-13 April? Is there another vote taking place that's taking up all your time?

There's still time to sign up for this event. Sign up yourself, your spouse and children, and your old auntie.

This is a NWI shoot, I totally expect to see a full line (even if more than half the line did vote more than once)!

Don't let equipment hold you back. If you need a loner rifle or ammo, a shooting mat, let us know. We'll find a way to make things work.

If you don't know about Appleseed, follow this link to learn more ... Project Appleseed Home

If you already know about Appleseed, but lost the link to the sign up page, here you go ... Appleseed Schedule

It's time to get outside and get some trigger time and learn about our American heritage!

I'll never get to one of these. They are always on the wrong weekend for me. Not making the June one either. :xmad:

t-squared

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 9, 2012
    Crown Point
    ATT Still tearing up my street.

They're on their third hole now.

Road's closed to through traffic. At least I can get out of my driveway now. Neighbor two doors east of me can't.

There's a directional boring company out with them, dunno why they still need to open up the road? There's a 6' deep ditch on either side of the street, seems to me that makes boring a pretty boring task?

We should be all done by your house Dan.....the paving company is gonna lay down some cold patch then come back and replace it with the good stuff when the asphalt plants reopen for the season....

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    We should be all done by your house Dan.....the paving company is gonna lay down some cold patch then come back and replace it with the good stuff when the asphalt plants reopen for the season....

I heard R-R and W&K should be up by the middle for the month. Can't wait to go back to work.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom