Not open for further replies.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Probably get another warning for talking about it. In the thread some guy started about the rule against religious postings, I just did a drive-by posting of the flying spaghetti monster.

Ok now I have to kill you.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Not buying guns left and right lately, but trying to. Drove all the way to Blythe's Griffith and left with nothing. Dude handed me a couple of long guns and stopped trying. Then he went to the handgun counter and started tossing semiautos on the counter as if that's what I wanted.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    I might have some time on Friday afternoon. I'm really tempted to get that Circuit Judge that I saw at Walmart. Cylinder rifle that shoots .45 or 410.

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    So do INGO warnings. That is all.
    Nelson_haha.jpg

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    I wish. The .gov and my employer frown upon muscle relaxers and pain meds (except motrin, Tylenol, and aspirin). I have hydroco/apap tabs, but if I took one tonight I wouldn't be able to work until Friday.

That's a bummer. Tried anything herbal? Not THAT kind of herbal.....

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    I've gotten a couple warnings before. The most recent one was for calling someone a jackass when they started a thread denigrating truck drivers.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    snapdragon, one of my gun dealers called me today and offered me another Ruger SP101 2 inch.... If your interested drop me a pm...

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    That's a bummer. Tried anything herbal? Not THAT kind of herbal.....

It is a "side effect" of a fully collapsed l5-s1 disc. Some days it's very stable, other days a slight movement will set it spinning like a cd and that's when the spasms hit. I need surgery, but cannot take the 6-9 months off for recovery.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Hear me out on this one before we resort to something that drastic.

You know how most people go crazy after they're in solitary confinement for a long time. I wonder if someone like Jedi goes in there, if it will have the opposite effect.

dcat91

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2014
    Paradise
    Not buying guns left and right lately, but trying to. Drove all the way to Blythe's Griffith and left with nothing. Dude handed me a couple of long guns and stopped trying. Then he went to the handgun counter and started tossing semiautos on the counter as if that's what I wanted.

Screw the blythes in griffth, the staff kinda sucks and I've gotten nothing but attitude from them.Go to the one in Valpo its a really nice store and the staff has always been super helpful and know the answers to my questions. Its worth the drive!

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Screw the blythes in griffth, the staff kinda sucks and I've gotten nothing but attitude from them.Go to the one in Valpo its a really nice store and the staff has always been super helpful and know the answers to my questions. Its worth the drive!

Yeah, I've always gone to Valpo before, but Griffith was a little less out of the way between work and home yesterday. It definitely was not worth the drive. I'll stick with Valpo and with my other regular LGS.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Hear me out on this one before we resort to something that drastic.

You know how most people go crazy after they're in solitary confinement for a long time. I wonder if someone like Jedi goes in there, if it will have the opposite effect.

Hum but what if it makes Jedi even more.....
    You want run that risk

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom