Not open for further replies.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Snapdragon Jedi always knows it's Da PINKfather take is last to know. For that we must blame bill b for not doing his job. That you people ain't no good people for sure. Lol

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    Snapdragon Jedi always knows it's Da PINKfather take is last to know. For that we must blame bill b for not doing his job. That you people ain't no good people for sure. Lol

unlike some (.gov employees come to mind) I have to spend my time at work being productive. It cuts down on the time available to be the underboss.

xfrostybeersx

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 26, 2011
    C.P.
    Woohoo....my house is contingent to close.....should be moving in about 45 days.....now I need boxes. Gonna check out the neighborhood and see whats out. Might even dig through Big Rectics garbage too. :shady:

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    Woohoo....my house is contingent to close.....should be moving in about 45 days.....now I need boxes. Gonna check out the neighborhood and see whats out. Might even dig through Big Rectics garbage too. :shady:
    Do yourself a HUGE favor. Just go buy standard size boxes. A little expensive, but it makes it sooooo much easier to load the truck/van/car whatever.
    http://www.uline.com/BL_7907/Moving-Kits

Last edited:

xfrostybeersx

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 26, 2011
    C.P.
    Jedi....3 blocks straight east of where I am now. Basically SW corner of Indiana and Greenwood in CP.

Bill....:nono: im a garbage man....I get **** for FREE. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    It's the ground all wet n muddy?

that third person thing gets me sometimes...

KLB, the correct answer is it is dry and all thawed and looks to be very easy for jedi to be able to dig the holes.....

What he said Jedi!

Anyone else have the idea we may have to take Jedi to the vet and have him put down?
    NOooooooo....Then we would have to make you organize the M&S every month. Is that what you want?

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI

I can get you as many 9x12x12 as you need. Pm me if interested. Good size for most stuff around the house.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Jedi....3 blocks straight east of where I am now. Basically SW corner of Indiana and Greenwood in CP.

Bill....:nono: im a garbage man....I get **** for FREE. :thumbsup:

I've driven past there eleventy billion times over the years. Now that I'm a few blocks further south, I usually take Greenview rather than Greenwood.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom