• Status
    Not open for further replies.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Ken if you ever have the need to drill a bunch of holes I have one, with a 12" auger bit. Works wonders for planting small trees/shrubs, etc
    Thanks. I'll remember that!

Jedi does know what that is Jedi has one and has used it to put up a fence at moms house and grandma as well.
    Jedi hates that stupid thing. Slave labor that thing is.
    Then you need to come over and dig some holes for some 2x4s. :yesway:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    OK Da PINKfather has found out who it is. He had to kick Jedi butt and tell him that gg would also kick his butt before he sang.

Ron is a professor at ivy tech who lives in lake county and is married to a lady called victoria. He and his wife belong to a church group that Jedi helps in st. John.

Jedi had mentioned ingo to Ron and the events at winamac and had shown him pics as well.

So it's Jedi that he knows and that Jedi is trying to take over my truff! Da PINKfather is not pleased at all.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    that third person thing gets me sometimes...

KLB, the correct answer is it is dry and all thawed and looks to be very easy for jedi to be able to dig the holes.....

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    OK Da PINKfather has found out who it is. He had to kick Jedi butt and tell him that gg would also kick his butt before he sang.

Ron is a professor at ivy tech who lives in lake county and is married to a lady called victoria. He and his wife belong to a church group that Jedi helps in st. John.

Jedi had mentioned ingo to Ron and the events at winamac and had shown him pics as well.

So it's Jedi that he knows and that Jedi is trying to take over my truff! Da PINKfather is not pleased at all.

Anyone else have the idea we may have to take Jedi to the vet and have him put down?

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I must be Malcolm Reynolds. Cause my plans always go awry.
    Finally changing lock. Having to dremel.
    Now a menards run.
    1 hour estimate is out the window

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana

And Jedi was the last to know that it was Jedi. :rolleyes:

Ron is good people. He did my NRA beginner's class. I've told him about INGO too, but maybe he's just not a forum person. (Or maybe he actually has a life.)

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    And Jedi was the last to know that it was Jedi. :rolleyes:

Ron is good people. He did my NRA beginner's class. I've told him about INGO too, but maybe he's just not a forum person. (Or maybe he actually has a life.)

What is this "life" of which you speak?

On another note. Ran into a few roadblocks changing door locks. But i finally changed both locks on garage service door.
    Tomorrow, the front door.
    Guess taxes get done later this week. I thought 3 locks would take an hour. I forgot the Duh Factor.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom