• Status
    Not open for further replies.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Screw the blythes in griffth, the staff kinda sucks and I've gotten nothing but attitude from them.Go to the one in Valpo its a really nice store and the staff has always been super helpful and know the answers to my questions. Its worth the drive!
    The Griffith store is full of LIARS.

I know, absolutely, that they lied to my face because in a former life I was tangentially involved in a Crown Point gun shop, after the owner retired I went to Griffith Blythes for my transfers. What I was told was shockingly wrong at a minimum, and an outright baldfaced lie if considered by any thinking human, but not illegal.

Never go to Griffith Blythes. Never ever.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    The Griffith store is full of LIARS.

I know, absolutely, that they lied to my face because in a former life I was tangentially involved in a Crown Point gun shop, after the owner retired I went to Griffith Blythes for my transfers. What I was told was shockingly wrong at a minimum, and an outright baldfaced lie if considered by any thinking human, but not illegal.

Never go to Griffith Blythes. Never ever.

That is because you are a redneck and thus they charge you more. :)
    On a serious note PINKDragon jedi agree's with the rest here. Blythe's Valpo <> Blythe's Griffith. The level of service is different.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    That is because you are a redneck and thus they charge you more. :)
    On a serious note PINKDragon jedi agree's with the rest here. Blythe's Valpo <> Blythe's Griffith. The level of service is different.
    Griffith = LIARS
    Griffith = HIGH PRICES
    Griffith = LIARS
    Griffith = POOR SERVICE/BAD ATTITUDES
    Griffith = LIARS

Its a shame, because back in the old days, Griffith used to be a great store. That changed when the dad retired.

For those who do not know, the two stores are not under the same ownership. The Valpo store is owned by one of the sons, the Griffith store by another.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Griffith = LIARS
    Griffith = HIGH PRICES
    Griffith = LIARS
    Griffith = POOR SERVICE/BAD ATTITUDES
    Griffith = LIARS

Its a shame, because back in the old days, Griffith used to be a great store. That changed when the dad retired.

For those who do not know, the two stores are not under the same ownership. The Valpo store is owned by one of the sons, the Griffith store by another.
    So, you really like the Griffith store, huh?:):

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    Snapdragon I'm surprised Griffith Blythe's gave you the time of day. Every single time we, or I alone, walk in there it is like I don't even exist. Even when *I* am the one wanting to make a purchase. Screw Griffith Blythe's.

If anything, if we walk in there these days it's for :poop:'s and giggles.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Snapdragon I'm surprised Griffith Blythe's gave you the time of day. Every single time we, or I alone, walk in there it is like I don't even exist. Even when *I* am the one wanting to make a purchase. Screw Griffith Blythe's.

But that is understandable for them to do to a GG. You look at people and they run the other way. :p
    Ya should of see last week friday. GG and Jedi get off at EC along with the rest of the masses and we are all trying to go down the stairs when this one couple is trying to go up the stairs. They are pushing their way thru the sea of commutters going down. The next thing I know they are stopped dead in their tracks just looking up. The sea of commutters going around them like the flow of a river around a rock. Turns out GG gave them 'the face' which is what stopped them. :rofl:

Raitekk

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   1
    Mar 9, 2013
    Northwest Indiana

QFT! Blythes Griffith is terrible.

dyerwatcher

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 7, 2009
    Colorado
    After a trip to Kennybrew, we ate at the Safehouse in Crown Point. It was very good. Pub grub but great attention to detail. Excellent bartender, clean and non smoking. Nothing against smoking-my pension was built on it but not while I am eating.
    Check it out!

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    But that is understandable for them to do to a GG. You look at people and they run the other way. :p
    Ya should of see last week friday. GG and Jedi get off at EC along with the rest of the masses and we are all trying to go down the stairs when this one couple is trying to go up the stairs. They are pushing their way thru the sea of commutters going down. The next thing I know they are stopped dead in their tracks just looking up. The sea of commutters going around them like the flow of a river around a rock. Turns out GG gave them 'the face' which is what stopped them. :rofl:
    She does have a VERY expressive face.:):

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom