• Status
    Not open for further replies.

dcat91

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2014
    Paradise
    If everyone knows how much the griffith store sucks, how do they stay in business? I've stopped in there 2 or 3 times and its always dead.

Also, someone need boxes? I have access to all the boxes you'll need, **** I can even bring em to cp from work. Also some decent packing material, not sure on dimensions but they're great for moving and are rated to 60 pounds

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Snapdragon I'm surprised Griffith Blythe's gave you the time of day. Every single time we, or I alone, walk in there it is like I don't even exist. Even when *I* am the one wanting to make a purchase. Screw Griffith Blythe's.

If anything, if we walk in there these days it's for :poop:'s and giggles.

Yeah, I may not have had a huge budget, but I was ready to buy, and he could have talked me up a bit if he had actually tried to find me something. No customers in there, four employees, and he just walked away from me while I was still looking.

I also specifically asked if they had a Rossi Circuit Judge, and he said no. I found one in .22 and showed it to him, but he couldn't be bothered to get off the phone.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Yeah, I may not have had a huge budget, but I was ready to buy, and he could have talked me up a bit if he had actually tried to find me something. No customers in there, four employees, and he just walked away from me while I was still looking.

I also specifically asked if they had a Rossi Circuit Judge, and he said no. I found one in .22 and showed it to him, but he couldn't be bothered to get off the phone.

Almost like going to GM and getting the same service.

Raitekk

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   1
    Mar 9, 2013
    Northwest Indiana
    That store also had some of the most pathetic price gouging I have ever seen.
    During the panic, they were selling 30 round mags for 50 to 100 dollars.
    After being treated very rudely on several occasions, I just gave up on going there. Blythe's griffith is a piece of ****.

On other hand, Blythes Valpo is a great shop.
    Always had good experiences there.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    If everyone knows how much the griffith store sucks, how do they stay in business? I've stopped in there 2 or 3 times and its always dead.

Also, someone need boxes? I have access to all the boxes you'll need, **** I can even bring em to cp from work. Also some decent packing material, not sure on dimensions but they're great for moving and are rated to 60 pounds

For the same reason Don's Guns in Indy stays in business. :dunno:

Can the rocket go to the next gaxaly instead? The moom has no unicorns and Jedi hears that the next one might... :drool:
    Then we can just strap Jedi onto a rocket and send him to the moon.

xfrostybeersx

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 26, 2011
    C.P.
    Ive dealt with some nice guys there and some real winners.....

Side note....getting free boxes from Family Express. Talked to the Manager this morning and she told me what ever I need she can get. :bacondance:

danmdevries

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 28, 2009
    Top Left Corner

Because of people like pretty much everyone in my family that for whatever reason loves that store.

There's a lot of regulars there. Dunno how they became regulars, but there are.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom