• Status
    Not open for further replies.

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    According to Aries the bolded part is NOT true. According to Aries they mold the area of the fire control group in on color of plastic, then they mold the remainder of the lower AROUND that section of plastic. So they end up with a dual color lower but they DO NOT make the legal lower first, THEN fill it in with AFTER the lower is made.

Good to know. I was just going off of the first video, they only made brief mention of it, and without digging around more, what I posted was my take away. I suppose it kind of falls into the pistol/rifle AR, or the shotgun/AOW category of firearms. Where its dependent on which was it was configured first, or how it was molded. Sucks that it has to be so convoluted.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    Anyone looking to buy a .22lr conversion kit for their AR-15. I'm getting ready to put one up in the classifieds, $200. But, I'll do $180 for an NWI member. It is the CMMG Evolution stainless 22lr conversion kit, and it will come with 2 22lr magazines.

xfrostybeersx

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 26, 2011
    C.P.
    So with the parade in CP tonight we will be walking past an elementary school but on the other side of the road. What is the law again with this. So many ft away?

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    A school is always a school period even if the school is not in session. Even when the school building is closed and slated for sale our demo.

Frosty stay on the public side walk and you are ok. Best to walk on the other side of the road.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    The law has nothing to do with how many feet away unless you are busted for selling drug a they charge you in federal court.

If you have your pink slip you can walk on the public side walk or road either oc or cc with a sidearm or long gun.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    So with the parade in CP tonight we will be walking past an elementary school but on the other side of the road. What is the law again with this. So many ft away?

I would be more worried about other things, since school children drew up the logo for this years parade, and the winner will be in the parade, I think the argument could be made that this somehow falls under a school function. If it somehow falls under a school function, it is treated as school property, and you would not be able to have a gun at the parade anyway.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    Its not a school function. It is orgsnized by the City of CP.

Thanks Jedi. I planned on walking across the street. Just want to make sure...

It is organized by the city of CP, yet part of it has to do with some school contest about drawing up the logo for this years parade, then taking that child who won the contest and putting him or her in the parade, thus it could actually be considered a school function. But it all depends on how the permits for the event were drawn up.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    All these un-american rules to be in America.... Geez, don't they realize that gun free zones are the place that criminals like to hit because they get maximum effect without any intervention...

Oh, I'm sorry, it's just us intelligent people that realize the obvious....

Good luck... hopefully we won't be reading about you in the TASS news service feed.... but if we are you will be in a league of well respected people....

Real Americans....

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    :drool:
    If I was one of the king's men I would love to have xfrostybeersx JBTed into the ground and charged with the rolling school function law right before they finally get rid of it just to show the :sheep: that is was a mistake to undo that portion of the law.

@GB
    Oh don't worry I'm sure TSA will be present at these events in the near future for the safety of all. :faint:

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    The roving school zone was done away with July.
    It was slated to come back, but new laws starting this july consigned it to oblivion.

Having a LTCH means you don't have to worry about Fed GFZ law, but have to follow IN law.
    Which states, school property is off limits, with certain exceptions.
    Stay off the property, and you won't have to worry about the exceptions.

xfrostybeersx

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 26, 2011
    C.P.
    Good think the "johns" werent on school property like past yrs...had em on Park Property....btw..I froze my ass off. Good thing it wasnt long this year.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    I was looking for that USPS thread but I'll ***** on here instead.

Got a tracking number Friday morning, it's Monday and it still shows as "Electronic shipping info received"

I don't even know what the point of a tracking number is with them. It probably won't update until I have it already.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom