Not open for further replies.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I was looking for that USPS thread but I'll ***** on here instead.

Got a tracking number Friday morning, it's Monday and it still shows as "Electronic shipping info received"

I don't even know what the point of a tracking number is with them. It probably won't update until I have it already.

That means somebody printed a stamp/label but it has not been scanned it at a postal location yet.

^This and the USPS tracking number is pointless!
    It only gets tracked 3 times during the whole process.
    1) When someone prints/creates it
    2) When it is scanned into the facility that 1st takes it
    3) When it is scanned in the facility that will deliver it to you

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Went outside and the snow has been melting so the ground is wet. . . And I was on a slope . . . And the slope was wet clay . . . And down I went. HARD on my right side. Slid down the slope about 6 or 8 feet, good thing the fence was in my way to stop me from sliding down into the woods. My right arm is screaming in pain. From my middle finger up through my wrist, my shoulder and my collar bone all hurt.

Took a real pain pill, and a couple Aleve an hour before that. No relief. Only solution I can come up with is to stop falling down!

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    Went outside and the snow has been melting so the ground is wet. . . And I was on a slope . . . And the slope was wet clay . . . And down I went. HARD on my right side. Slid down the slope about 6 or 8 feet, good thing the fence was in my way to stop me from sliding down into the woods. My right arm is screaming in pain. From my middle finger up through my wrist, my shoulder and my collar bone all hurt.

Took a real pain pill, and a couple Aleve an hour before that. No relief. Only solution I can come up with is to stop falling down!

No broken hip old dude?

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana

Ouch. Do you think you broke something?

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    What are you doing out in the woods old man?
    That sounds real painfull what occurred.
    Bet you tomorrow you are going to be in more pain a the body starts to recover.
    Take care

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    If your in that much pain I think that might be a sign that you might seek medical attention...............

before the rest of obamacare kicks in and the good medical people find something else to do...

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

[video=youtube;13olfeD026g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13olfeD026g[/video]

darkkevin

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    crown point
    went to the CP st patty's parade, watched for you guy's to no avail. went to mi ranchito for dinner afterwards. mmmmmmmmmmmm

now taking my fat happy ass to bed!!

danmdevries

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 28, 2009
    Top Left Corner

Ouch.

If you've got reduced range of motion or specific movements exacerbate the pain, might be time for some radiation imaging.

Hope all is well though.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    MV5BMTQ2NjE3NjQzOF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMDIwOTA0NA@@._V1_SX214_.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom