Not open for further replies.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Levin Tire in Highland has free WiFi.

I know this because a giant pothole (at least the size of Jedi's head) ate one of the tires on my car. There is a giant bubble in the sidewall and the outer rubber is torn. Its almost holding air. Very slow leak. Just to get it up to the shop I put in some "fix a flat" because its easier than changing the tire and I know the tire shops really love that slop rolling around inside the tire! But I didn't want to change the tire in the snow on the side of US41, so it got "fix a flat" and the tire guy will have to deal with the mess.

Damn pothole!

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Levin Tire in Highland has free WiFi.

I know this because a giant pothole (at least the size of Jedi's head) ate one of the tires on my car. There is a giant bubble in the sidewall and the outer rubber is torn. Its almost holding air. Very slow leak. Just to get it up to the shop I put in some "fix a flat" because its easier than changing the tire and I know the tire shops really love that slop rolling around inside the tire! But I didn't want to change the tire in the snow on the side of US41, so it got "fix a flat" and the tire guy will have to deal with the mess.

Damn pothole!
    How fast were you driving that you did not see the hole?
    Where on Indy btw?

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30

Thanks but meh....
    The old republic time frame of star wars *is* not Jedi's star wars. Just like for my ds his star wars are ep1-3.
    It's nice to see that the universe keeps expanding so that newer generations also can share in it but I'm star wars out i guess. Dies that make me old???

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Probably about the speed limit, maybe a bit faster. You'd think I'd see a pothole the size of your head!
    I was not on Indianapolis Blvd.
    US41, South of 30, its called Wicker Ave!!!
    Damn thug :ugh:
    Ah so it was in red neck land. Good no need for me to worry about it then. Granted apart from Cline i tend to not drive anymore.

I was hoping it was in thugland so i could make fun of you

baddyna96

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 12, 2013
    Demotte, IN.
    Got 12 lbs of home made bacon on the smoker as we speak. It's good being redneck! If you thugs are real nice, I might bring some to the next meet and shoot.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    :drool:
    I do like that better than the ewok village. Still want to get another death star however before this. I have an unopened death star and don't plan on opening it. Investment.

But before that need to get city hall first as that set retires this year. Also the cinema will retire next year. Those two are the same total price as still set. As this set does is finally bury the death star since they now have three over 200 dollar sets

maddawg138

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 7, 2013
    La Porte
    Thanks but meh....
    The old republic time frame of star wars *is* not Jedi's star wars. Just like for my ds his star wars are ep1-3.
    It's nice to see that the universe keeps expanding so that newer generations also can share in it but I'm star wars out i guess. Dies that make me old???

TOR is probably the best era in the Star Wars series IMO. but then again im kinda biased as I am still playing SW:TOR on occasion

dyerwatcher

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 7, 2009
    Colorado
    Life is good again. I have been out of the country the last three weeks in a row. Kicked back today, brewing my first European Amber Lager. I have a Stout, a Porter and an IPA on tap in my kegerator. It's going to be a good weekend.

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    Life is good again. I have been out of the country the last three weeks in a row. Kicked back today, brewing my first European Amber Lager. I have a Stout, a Porter and an IPA on tap in my kegerator. It's going to be a good weekend.
    So what time is the INGO party :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom