• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

geronimojoe85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 16, 2009
    I started this project at 8:30 with a trip to Menards first.

9 hours later, four trips to Menards and a 15 minute lunch break and now it's done. Why do project never go as plained.

And without knowing the dimensions I can't say for sure, but it looks like you may have lost several linear feet of shelf space.

dcat91

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2014
    Paradise
    Stopped at Cabellas in Hammond today and people were freaking out over x39 ammo, and the clerks weren't helping the panic at all. Wanted to see what they'd give me on a pistol but got tired of waiting for someone to show up, don't know why I bothered lol

xfrostybeersx

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 26, 2011
    C.P.
    ^ Most of the Time ur only gonna get around 50% OF Value from a Dealer......Best off selling outright.

Jay-----Did you make a detour and hit up Wally World and GM too.....Looks good Bud!

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    So all the x39 ammo was gone
    Stopped at Cabellas in Hammond today and people were freaking out over x39 ammo, and the clerks weren't helping the panic at all. Wanted to see what they'd give me on a pistol but got tired of waiting for someone to show up, don't know why I bothered lol

darkkevin

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    crown point
    Ugh, I think I'm about to get dragged into some drama. And I don't like drama.

a female cousin from my dad's side was on a dating site. She starts talking to this guy, they message back and forth. She finds out he works for my company, so she sends me a pic of him and asks do you know this guy, his name is Matt. I say no.

(she recently! like in the last month! got out of a relationship that she was cheated on)

so anyway, more talking between the two, and he says he knows me and he's a second cousin of mine. I say, ok, still don't know him. She then says his last name is Valasquez. I said nope still don't ring a bell. I look back at his picture and I tell her he sort of looks like my cousin Chuck (1st cousin from moms side) and he works for the CN, but were first cousins. She tells him and he deletes his profile.

He later (an hour later) creates a new account and she sees that he looked at her profile. She asks me something else, and I say if it's chuck, he's married. She gets pissed, tracks down his Facebook, sees he's married and goes to his wife's page and emails a letter to his wife with a link to his dating profile.

i haven't talked to my cousin in over 6 years, I feel like I should get in touch with him and let him know but don't have a way to contact him. I didn't even know he had a Facebook account.

i ain't answering any questions from anyone anymore.
    Only in cedartucky!! Ooooo, banjos!!!

dcat91

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2014
    Paradise
    Don't have an ak so I wasn't really interested but I didn't see any on the endcap and the way the 5 or 6 guys were *****ing it made it sound like it was gone. I wasn't paying much mind and it hit me as I was leaving to put 1 and 1 together about ukraine.

Edit: sigp250 subcompact,2nd gen.

Last edited:

darkkevin

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    crown point
    Whatcha sellin???? :dunno:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom