Not open for further replies.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Well a full size spare tire will fit in the donut spare tire well.
    Except that is all that will fit. So the jack would have to be stored on the trunck. No biggie now to go to the junk yard and see about getting a rim and then to a shop to get the tire on the rim.

As for the xmas lights i got the ones off the gutters bit the ones in the front are still a no go. Some are still buried in the snow,the entire front is mud land and snow. Perhaps by next weekend.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Well a full size spare tire will fit in the donut spare tire well.
    Except that is all that will fit. So the jack would have to be stored on the trunck. No biggie now to go to the junk yard and see about getting a rim and then to a shop to get the tire on the rim.

As for the xmas lights i got the ones off the gutters bit the ones in the front are still a no go. Some are still buried in the snow,the entire front is mud land and snow. Perhaps by next weekend.
    You coming to help me with my lights? Half or more still buried.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    You coming to help me with my lights? Half or more still buried.

7332908-funny-****-with-fly.jpg

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Just had a safety contact about injuries are already at the point we were at April 30 of last year.
    Now I find out we just had a death.
    Well, I guess we had a couple good years.

RyanGSams

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    Portage
    Anybody need any .40 S&W ammo? I have 71 rounds I have no use and willing to trade for .223 or .22lr. Also have 65 rounds of .308, 31 rounds of 8mm mauser, 50 20 gauge shells, and 25 16 gauges shells all willing to trade for .223/5.56 or .22lr?

.308 and .40 are PMC Bronze brass cased. 8mm PPU Thunder Soft Point, 20 gauge shells are NSI Target Sporting Clays, and 16 gauge shells are Estate Heavy game loads.

bigretic

Master
    Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    Ugh, I think I'm about to get dragged into some drama. And I don't like drama.

a female cousin from my dad's side was on a dating site. She starts talking to this guy, they message back and forth. She finds out he works for my company, so she sends me a pic of him and asks do you know this guy, his name is Matt. I say no.

(she recently! like in the last month! got out of a relationship that she was cheated on)

so anyway, more talking between the two, and he says he knows me and he's a second cousin of mine. I say, ok, still don't know him. She then says his last name is Valasquez. I said nope still don't ring a bell. I look back at his picture and I tell her he sort of looks like my cousin Chuck (1st cousin from moms side) and he works for the CN, but were first cousins. She tells him and he deletes his profile.

He later (an hour later) creates a new account and she sees that he looked at her profile. She asks me something else, and I say if it's chuck, he's married. She gets pissed, tracks down his Facebook, sees he's married and goes to his wife's page and emails a letter to his wife with a link to his dating profile.

i haven't talked to my cousin in over 6 years, I feel like I should get in touch with him and let him know but don't have a way to contact him. I didn't even know he had a Facebook account.

i ain't answering any questions from anyone anymore.

I find that entire story hilarious.

My car, not so funny. took apart the left bank of coil packs, lots of oil around the plug boots from leaky valve cover, but the plugs and coils all tested. tomorrow i'll look at the fuel system. this sucks.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Sadly yup between working 9.5hrs a day,TAW final getting incorporated,family,as ingo starting up again I'm tired, burned out and frankly would like to live in a cave right now.

Just need to make it to aug and life will calm down i think.

That's what happens when one doesn't hibernate long enough.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    @Tv thanks so has the war started.

Boxes need to be at least 1" thick for fire rating purposes but thicker is better. The boxes do not need to be strong but but be somewhat resistance to fire. Read the link to get a better idea of what is wanted. Plywood won't alliw for ventalation as much as pieces of wood put together.

How is a piece of wood somewhat resistance to fire?:dunno:

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    I started this project at 8:30 with a trip to Menards first.

9 hours later, four trips to Menards and a 15 minute lunch break and now it's done. Why do project never go as plained.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom