The Czickness LIII….CZing into the summer with friends near and far.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    I wish....had great plans for office work this weekend. Saturday eaten up by football and a son's wedding (one more to go in October @gmcttr ) and then my recently widowed mother needed me to stop out for "a second" on Sunday. I arrived at 1 pm. Got home last night at 11 pm...

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Got some shooting in yesterday with my brother and son (we all live in different states so was good to get some in). Some steel plates were dropped (need to get some paint for next time as the plates are in a shrouded rack and we're hard to see with the dark back stop). I was shooting where I thought the plates should be in some cases vs being able to actually see them.

Let my brother shoot a couple of things I brought that he was interested in and got to shoot his B&T and then dropped my suppressor on his b&t. He shoots lefty and wanted to see how much gas was going to hit him in the face. He'll be looking for a higher flow can when he goes to get one.

Got some great seafood last night (forgot to take a picture because I dug right in).

Was a good time. Hope to get more shooting time in on this trip.

My right eye has cleared up a good bit. Still some floaters but not nearly as bad as it was. I probably wouldn't notice it much at all if it was not my dominant eye. Some back pain stuff here and there but just trying not to lift much of anything.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    That's not grass ... that's tinder!
    Yep I usually burn trash (paper cardboard boxes etc) but I haven't been able to for awhile because it's so dry around here.

It's raining now and has been sprinkling for about 40 minutes that's the first decent rain we've had in a month or longer.
    My son lives south of me about 50 miles and they've been getting rain weekly.

Top Bottom