Not open for further replies.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    That property may be where the proposed Illiana Toll road will run.

jedi does not think so but not sure

Well at that price it isn't going to turn into the Gunbunnies Ranch... Plus I need enough room for the 1000 yard rifle range along with all the other amenities...

Sorry jedi did not win POWERBALL for the GB Ranch will have to wait just a bit long. :(

PINKDragon last time I saw the sign it was by some relator jedi had never heard of.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Hopefully no Powerball required, although my ranch project might become more of a gunbunnies world concept instead.

You keep gambling just in case though.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Contemplating my incoming tax return and whether I should put money into our existing vehicles or use it for a down payment to replace one of them with a "slightly" used newer model. We are happy with both existing cars, but one is a 96 with 201k and the other is an 01 with 120k and both need work, suspension maintenance among other somewhat costly repairs. However I have not had a car payment in 7 years or so and the thought is not real appealing... what would you do?
    I prefer the new car approach and not worry as much about repairs. You can still get some really good financing deals on some of them

bigretic

Master
    Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    I think Pinky's Curse is after me again. I have a potential car repair on the docket (find out for sure later) and now the dryer gave up the ghost. They usually come in three's so ... standing by for more ... :nailbite:

Anyone know of anyone having an appliance sale?

Better yet ... anyone getting rid of (replacing) a (working) dryer?
    Nason's in Crown Point is where I go. they might have something used in the warehouse if you are looking for cheap. Ask for Eric, Ryan or Tim, tell them Damon (the IT guy referred you)

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    just headed off a sales visit from the most awkward sales team ever. One of the guys has a lazy eye and never says more than 3 words at a time. The other guy has a bizarre tick where every fourth word or so is about 4 octaves higher than the rest. They make a hell of a duo.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom