Not open for further replies.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Yes make it official.

OKEE DOKEE, here it is => https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...y-cigar-night-~-schererville.html#post4828938

We didn't have a NWI INGO Open Carry Cigar Night in Jan or February. Its time to fix that problem :ingo:

I've got a very pro-gun cigar rep who is sponsoring an event on THURSDAY MARCH 13 from 6pm to 9pm. He owns (or owned) some full auto weapons and probably a lot that I don't know about, can't find a cigar rep who is more pro-gun than this guy.

Cigar we will feature will be the new mid-priced MONTE by Monticristo.

90montereduced.jpg

Of course anyone with a Silencer, SBR, AOW, full auto, etc etc etc (NFA tax stamp weapons) would be strongly encouraged to bring it for show & tell . . . along with any other weapon you may choose to bring!

As per usual, this is a NO COST event, buying/smoking a cigar is OPTIONAL. (Must be 18 to enter)

Bringing a 'toy' or carrying any gun is OPTIONAL.

But gun talk will be mandatory.

And as always, both north of 30 "thugs" and south of "30" bubbas are welcome . . .
    . . . but we have a strict 'rational adult' policy so JEDI is banned :rolleyes:

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    My class at the PUC campus is what ultimately brought me to guns and to INGO. Two armed robberies and a stabbing in the PUC parking lots just last fall. Starting first of this year, I was going to CC there regardless of the rules, since I would only be in the role of student, and not employee like at Ivy Tech. Since I'm retiring, I don't need to take the PUC classes any more, so that issue is solved.

I always hate it when I hear, "why would you need a gun in class? It's a SAFE environment".

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Well normally when a server that doesn't have any person interacting with it starts doing a job it doesn't need much servicing... as it runs there will be hardware failures and the chance of someone hacking it and for some reason those things normally occur at midnight and then I'm on the clock. So I'll probably not have much interaction with anyone on the premises but I needed to know if I would be breaking any laws in the process...

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    Melensdad I'd say yes...

Sooooo one of my clients is moving their servers on campus over at Purdue University.... Got a question for some one that would know ? That's a gun free zone isn't it ? If soooo I lost a client I guess...
    Only if they know about it. And because you aren't a student, staff, faculty I believe the parking lot bill protects you.

OOPS I FORGOT...the part of campus south of 173rd has a licensed day care facility, therefore that part of campus is a LEGAL no go zone.

Last edited:

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    I'm in for the cigar night. My old man is going to be our from CA and I want him to see what he's missing (liberty). He is a longtime cigar aficionado so this will be perfect.

the only Qualk

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 29, 2011
    Valpo
    Well went into blythes today to look with a buddy of mine. He was looking for an AR of which the smith and Wesson fit the bill. Well then I was "sadclowned" as my buddy and sad clown proceeded to talk me into a nice cz-p09 currently on layaway but will be coming to a meet and shoot soon lol

baddyna96

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 12, 2013
    Demotte, IN.
    Well went into blythes today to look with a buddy of mine. He was looking for an AR of which the smith and Wesson fit the bill. Well then I was "sadclowned" as my buddy and sad clown proceeded to talk me into a nice cz-p09 currently on layaway but will be coming to a meet and shoot soon lol

I know the feeling.

bigretic

Master
    Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    "sadclowned"... that sounds so dirty.
    Next time I'm in there that's what I'm gonna ask for.
    Hello, I'm here to be sadclowned... can you help me?
    lol.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    "sadclowned"... that sounds so dirty.
    Next time I'm in there that's what I'm gonna ask for.
    Hello, I'm here to be sadclowned... can you help me?
    lol.

Be careful.
    Like most words in the English language, there are more than one meaning.

Meaning #2 is.... eat small children.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI

I didn't make you do anything you didn't already want to do.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom