• Status
    Not open for further replies.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Yep life most definitely sucks....pretty much sums it up. It seems like when youre at your worst something comes along and kicks dirt in your face too. Just have to keep at it and keep the faith.
    Amen brother and just keep going. My adopted grandma used to say "God never give you to big of a cross to bear".

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Oh poor pilgrim has 1st world problem....

Gb i don't know how much that property is i saw the for sale sign twice in the past 2 years. It's right on us41 before the road you turn left to take the road that takes you into Lowell. It's still lake county which it's the only bad part about it.

Rain coming down hard now. Should of brought a canoe for my trip to work today.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    KLB, I can show you how to get those coyotes if you want to invite me down...

Jedi, did you get a price on that property ? and is it for sure out of any city or town limits ?

Raitekk, while living out of my car for a while I found that you can normally get free wifi near most hotels, and of course there is today most restaurants. Just saying...
    Once the flood subsides I will have to have you and a couple others come over and have a try.

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    We are converting to SAP in June. Not entirely thrilled about it, but we've converted in 4 other states already. Its going to be hell to start, but should be a better system in the long run, at least for the office.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    We are converting to SAP in June. Not entirely thrilled about it, but we've converted in 4 other states already. Its going to be hell to start, but should be a better system in the long run, at least for the office.
    Be happy you aren't going to Oracle.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Oh poor pilgrim has 1st world problem....

Gb i don't know how much that property is i saw the for sale sign twice in the past 2 years. It's right on us41 before the road you turn left to take the road that takes you into Lowell. It's still lake county which it's the only bad part about it.

Rain coming down hard now. Should of brought a canoe for my trip to work today.

That property may be where the proposed Illiana Toll road will run.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Well at that price it isn't going to turn into the Gunbunnies Ranch... Plus I need enough room for the 1000 yard rifle range along with all the other amenities...

CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt
    b1f8XZC_zpsb65dfe71.gif

I lost it

bigretic

Master
    Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    Contemplating my incoming tax return and whether I should put money into our existing vehicles or use it for a down payment to replace one of them with a "slightly" used newer model. We are happy with both existing cars, but one is a 96 with 201k and the other is an 01 with 120k and both need work, suspension maintenance among other somewhat costly repairs. However I have not had a car payment in 7 years or so and the thought is not real appealing... what would you do?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom