• Status
    Not open for further replies.

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    Why do you feel that I was talking about you? Are you racing to the classifieds?
    Oh I'm likely headed there in short order but it wasn't my motivation for joining up. Just a perk. I just assumed I was the 'new guy' getting rebuked lol.

Also looking to start getting plugged in with some local preppers. I'd like to have a good network of people ready to protect their families when the times call for it. Most people just assume I'm insane, which may not be all that far off.

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219

Is that a .22 only range? Looked at their site and couldn't find much info. Anyone know more?

Second call: who has milsurp brass to prepbut not in a hurry? I have some stuff I'm adjusting/building/automating for deprime, clean, anneal, fl size, trim, swage primer pockets. I'm about out of brass though and don't really want to buy more just to work the bugs outta this machine.

Any takers?

I have some .223/5.56, not sure how much (maybe an ammo can worth), but might help you sort out your process. Let me know.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Legos dammit! Even my 10 month old daughter knows the difference.

:xmad: x 11111111111222222233333344444455555666666777777888888999999900000
    It is not called Legos! There is no "s" at the end.

Besides Jedi does not give away his LEGO sets and it's a hardship when Jedi does gift LEGO sets to anyone. :whistle:

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    :xmad: x 11111111111222222233333344444455555666666777777888888999999900000
    It is not called Legos! There is no "s" at the end.

Besides Jedi does not give away his LEGO sets and it's a hardship when Jedi does gift LEGO sets to anyone. :whistle:

I never realized the singular and plural of Lego were the same thing. So when I was a kid and wanted to play with my "legos" I was only demonstrating my own ignorance? You're going to put me in therapy.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Were you the guy roaming around my property naked at 3am?

Helps to actually have the quote you're responding to...

Lone is a pretty big guy. If he's running around my property naked at 3 am, I'm calling for backup.
    I think Lone may have assumed you knew you were one of us and contributing.
    Others have been known to jump into a conversation, and say things like "great", or "I agree." Which really doesn't do much for a conversation.

:scratch: Did someone take acteaon's meds today?

no one lays a hand on my butterfinger... er, I mean meds.

Here is another one for you.

She looks like a ... :whistle:
    Acteaon I think will like this one as she cuts his heart out. :rofl:
    27829_anime_girls_anime_girl_with_katana.jpg

Me I perfer this one better.

There is a grace and beauty to her stance, the PINK dress and her black hair.
    :drool:

your pic for me shows am X

So ladies, gents, and whatever the hell jedi is:

this is Jedi
    [video=youtube;NZvGTgoCUFY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZvGTgoCUFY[/video]

I heard all you have to do is bring hard work, and BOOM, he is gone! :laugh:

I'm not going to say that about the guy that sets up all the Meet & Shoots. Might make him feel unwanted.

Tough to say whether it would be the gun or his head going boom upon seeing the beauty that is glock

I don't hate Glocks, but really, beauty??????

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    And Jedi can't show up Thursday lunch, he has a job. Or whatever he calls the thing that pays him, yet lets him on the computer all day.
    Or has he been furloughed?

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Flashpuppy, am I getting this right ? Are you offering to resize, deprime, and cut to length brass and return the brass to those that give it to you to do ?

If soooo how much do you want ?

Actaeon, You are coming out to the undisclosed location with Black Betty to hang out with the Gunbunnies for the last photo shoot of the year on the 26th. right... I'll bring butterfingers if need be....

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Actaeon, You are coming out to the undisclosed location with Black Betty to hang out with the Gunbunnies for the last photo shoot of the year on the 26th. right... I'll bring butterfingers if need be....

Should be able to. If I'm still of work, then no problem.
    If I'm back to work, should be working midnights, so no problem.
    Girls are going to be a little chilly that late.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    this is Jedi

I'm not going to say that about the guy that sets up all the Meet & Shoots. Might make him feel unwanted.
    He will say, "that is da pinkfather"

Amen to the M&S. Anyone that makes him go boom gets to take over the organizer duties!

And Jedi can't show up Thursday lunch, he has a job. Or whatever he calls the thing that pays him, yet lets him on the computer all day.
    Or has he been furloughed?
    #2 I believe

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I never realized the singular and plural of Lego were the same thing. So when I was a kid and wanted to play with my "legos" I was only demonstrating my own ignorance? You're going to put me in therapy.

Here is the proper use of the term LEGO from The LEGO Company itself:
    LEGO.com About Us Legal Notice - Fair Play

Here is the core of the text
    Proper Use of the LEGO Trademark on a Web Site
    If the LEGO trademark is used at all, it should always be used as an adjective, not as a noun. For example, say "MODELS BUILT OF LEGO BRICKS". Never say "MODELS BUILT OF LEGOs".Also, the trademark should appear in the same typeface as the surrounding text and should not be isolated or set apart from the surrounding text. In other words, the trademarks should not be emphasized or highlighted. Finally, the LEGO trademark should always appear with a ® symbol each time it is used.

There is no just thing as "legos". That is similar to saying "clips" when asking for a magazine for your GLOCK/1911/etc...

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    your pic for me shows am X

That is cause she already cut your heart out. :p

this is Jedi
    :nono: That was Da PINKFather that made it's yearly appearance at the NWI INGO Meet & Shoot.
    Please do not confuse Da PINKFather with Jedi.
    Da PINKFather LLLOOOOVVVEEEESSS PINK. Jedi just likes a little bit of PINK as a highlight to his gear.

Oh no worries... Jedi will just do a force trick and BOOM the pilgrim's 'new' car will get into another accident. :whistle:

koutsevil

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    San Pierre, IN
    Here is another one for you.
    2773357799_097e4aa1a8_z.jpg

She looks like a ... :whistle:

Acteaon I think will like this one as she cuts his heart out. :rofl:
    27829_anime_girls_anime_girl_with_katana.jpg

Me I perfer this one better.
    Samurai-Katana-Girl-1280x1024.jpg

There is a grace and beauty to her stance, the PINK dress and her black hair.
    :drool:

I definitely like the bottom one! The to one isn't too bad either.

flashpuppy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 5, 2013
    NWI, Lowell
    Flashpuppy, am I getting this right ? Are you offering to resize, deprime, and cut to length brass and return the brass to those that give it to you to do ?

If soooo how much do you want ?

And swage primer pockets. As long as time isn't a huge issue, that's what I'm going for. I'm really only setting up for 5.56/223 right now, but 7.62x51/308 is next. Those are the only calibers (rifle anyway) I load in large quantity. I HATE trimming milsurp brass. Detest it more than anything else firearms related. I was sitting around a while back and just couldn't believe there wasn't a better way. Long story short, I built a machine to handle the "pre-assembling tasks". I will eventually completely automate the entire process, but am still working on the visual recognition software for the robot. Trying to find a new ultrasonic sensor for powder checking that will live happily with my programming code as well.

Problem I have is I'm quickly running out of cases to prep with all the test runs. I'd like to gather 5000ish rounds. That will give me 1400 for final tweaking, and then 3600 for a solid hour of full capacity. All told, the trimmer will do about 1k/hr and the size/deprime/whatever will do one per second. Annealing looks like 8 seconds per case, but I can't make that go any faster.

Cost? Not this go-round. If if all goes as planned and everything turns out good, I'll figure what it costs to run/maintain the machine and maybe stick a penny of "profit" on each case.

koutsevil

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    San Pierre, IN
    So ladies, gents, and whatever the hell jedi is:

I've got an 870 that I took in trade and am ready to part with. Before I venture into the classified section here I had a couple questions.

1) does anyone have an opinion on the street value of something like this. I've got my number but wanted some additional input. I'm looking to trade more than sell.

2) being relatively new to the state, I've done some research on the deer hunting laws and think this gun complies in its current state. Am I correct?

3) anyone want this sucker before I put it out there for the masses?

Here's the armslist ad, which unsurprisingly has only generated Crap offers and spam:

ARMSLIST - For Sale/Trade: remmy 870 tactical 12 gauge slug gun

Any input from the ingo cognocenti would be appreciated. (Jedi, cognoscenti is a fancy word for people with knowledge on a subject so this probably isn't relevant to you)

If I was working, I would be interested for sure. I have a CZ Rami 2075p that I am looking to trade, if interested.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    And swage primer pockets. As long as time isn't a huge issue, that's what I'm going for. I'm really only setting up for 5.56/223 right now, but 7.62x51/308 is next. Those are the only calibers (rifle anyway) I load in large quantity. I HATE trimming milsurp brass. Detest it more than anything else firearms related. I was sitting around a while back and just couldn't believe there wasn't a better way. Long story short, I built a machine to handle the "pre-assembling tasks". I will eventually completely automate the entire process, but am still working on the visual recognition software for the robot. Trying to find a new ultrasonic sensor for powder checking that will live happily with my programming code as well.

Problem I have is I'm quickly running out of cases to prep with all the test runs. I'd like to gather 5000ish rounds. That will give me 1400 for final tweaking, and then 3600 for a solid hour of full capacity. All told, the trimmer will do about 1k/hr and the size/deprime/whatever will do one per second. Annealing looks like 8 seconds per case, but I can't make that go any faster.

Cost? Not this go-round. If if all goes as planned and everything turns out good, I'll figure what it costs to run/maintain the machine and maybe stick a penny of "profit" on each case.

:drool: as Jedi hates trimming .30 carbine cases and is not looking at doing .308 once Jedi starts to reload those.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom