• Status
    Not open for further replies.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    just got the Bushmaster Carbon 15 on the left at Dunhams in LaPorte for 699.99. Figure I couldn't beat that price for a new one......also thats my Mossberg 500 next to it. now only other thing I "want" is a 1911 but I can wait on that one.

Totally had some flashbacks from the Army breaking down the AR today. Now if only I could get an M249 but that would be near impossible to get. LOVED that weapon though....

View attachment 22138
    You could get a semi-auto version, but they look to be PRICEY

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    One thing is certain, da pinkfather can't show up!
    crying_baby.jpg

Here Da PINKfather was thinking of what to take...

Jedi might be tolerated outside the cigar lounge, but his alter ego would likely cause an accident and we'd have to destroy the evidence with fire. Good thing we have a big grill at the cigar lounge with a 20# propane tank.

Jedi does not like you rednecks enough to break bread with you. :p

Maybe your mom should have you re-tested. Just sayin....

4 y?

medic6882

Plinker
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    Demotte
    :pIf Jedi is furloughed maybe now would be a good time for him to take a English comp class. I say NWI forum should take a vote on mandating all pink loving , jibberish speaking , thugs show proof of passing a approved English comp class or risk being deported to the land of Cook County.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    :pIf Jedi is furloughed maybe now would be a good time for him to take a English comp class. I say NWI forum should take a vote on mandating all pink loving , jibberish speaking , thugs show proof of passing a approved English comp class or risk being deported to the land of Cook County.
    You sound like a southern bumpkin who has RACIST tendencies against people like this => :pimp:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30

meh... u no count u south of the K-river n in Japser county!

There isn't much difference between N Lake County and Cook County

Hey we don't have this guy...
    Rahm_emanuel.jpg

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Sorry, had to walk out of the room to go change out the empty toliot paper roll.

:facepalm:
    This is the 1st time I have actually watched/listen to O and he made some 'good' points but also is missing the point and I think we are headed for a default next week.

He mentioned that if you have a mortgage, car note and student loan and choose to NOT pay the one of the 3 that is not good since your credit rating will take a hit and it will be harder in the longer run and more expensive to obtain credit. That does make sense and we all know that. He then went on to say that the Republicans should not play around with out credit rating.

Sadly, however, he is missing the point. We can not afford to continue to pay for the mortgage, car note and student loan. So in that case we have to try and get rid of one (cut a .gov program) of them or get another job (raise taxes). He did not touch on these however and kept going back to his example of he have to pay to ensure our good credit rating.

:runaway: Note the lack of 3rd person by Jedi in that post. What is the world coming to when Jedi starts talking like you normal people! :)

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    This is the 1st time I have actually watched/listen to O and he made some 'good' points but also is missing the point and I think we are headed for a default next week.

He mentioned that if you have a mortgage, car note and student loan and choose to NOT pay the one of the 3 that is not good since your credit rating will take a hit and it will be harder in the longer run and more expensive to obtain credit. That does make sense and we all know that. He then went on to say that the Republicans should not play around with out credit rating.

Sadly, however, he is missing the point. We can not afford to continue to pay for the mortgage, car note and student loan. So in that case we have to try and get rid of one (cut a .gov program) of them or get another job (raise taxes). He did not touch on these however and kept going back to his example of he have to pay to ensure our good credit rating.

:runaway: Note the lack of 3rd person by Jedi in that post. What is the world coming to when Jedi starts talking like you normal people! :)
    It is more like using your Mastercard to pay for your VISA.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Yahoo has done a very good job over the past year to put all that SPAM into the SPAM folder.
    They have done such a great job that some of my real emails end up there at times (ie. NRA emails)
    Jedi has not had a problem with that at all.

The biggest issue right now apart from the layout re-deigns is the font being used.
    Jedi found a way to change the font of the email text but everything else is in a fuzzy/ugly too big font!

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    WHY, using WHAT MATH, would we default?

We have more money coming into the US TREASURY than we have in interest debt obligations going out. So with that fact in mind, what would cause us to default?

Or by default do you mean spending more than we take in? IF SO, WE ALREADY DO THAT EVERY DAY.

But, with regard to a technical default, no, there is no logical reason to default even if we 1) do NOT increase the debt ceiling and 2) we do NOT "re-open" government by agreeing to end the shutdown.

So please explain how/why there would be a default?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom