Not open for further replies.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Meeeeoooow! I need to know if these pictures are are located in one spot.

Here is another one for you.
    2773357799_097e4aa1a8_z.jpg

She looks like a ... :whistle:

Acteaon I think will like this one as she cuts his heart out. :rofl:
    27829_anime_girls_anime_girl_with_katana.jpg

Me I perfer this one better.
    Samurai-Katana-Girl-1280x1024.jpg

There is a grace and beauty to her stance, the PINK dress and her black hair.
    :drool:

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    So ladies, gents, and whatever the hell jedi is:

I've got an 870 that I took in trade and am ready to part with. Before I venture into the classified section here I had a couple questions.

1) does anyone have an opinion on the street value of something like this. I've got my number but wanted some additional input. I'm looking to trade more than sell.

2) being relatively new to the state, I've done some research on the deer hunting laws and think this gun complies in its current state. Am I correct?

3) anyone want this sucker before I put it out there for the masses?

Here's the armslist ad, which unsurprisingly has only generated Crap offers and spam:

ARMSLIST - For Sale/Trade: remmy 870 tactical 12 gauge slug gun

Any input from the ingo cognocenti would be appreciated. (Jedi, cognoscenti is a fancy word for people with knowledge on a subject so this probably isn't relevant to you)

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    Second call: who has milsurp brass to prepbut not in a hurry? I have some stuff I'm adjusting/building/automating for deprime, clean, anneal, fl size, trim, swage primer pockets. I'm about out of brass though and don't really want to buy more just to work the bugs outta this machine.

Any takers?

What exactly are you asking .... Does someone need to prep some brass for themselves? ... orrrrr ... YOU need more brass?

The way I read it, it sounds like you are asking if someone wants to run some of their brass alongside yours just to help you get your machine sorted out ... correct? PM with details if that is the case.

flashpuppy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 5, 2013
    NWI, Lowell
    Depends on which model. If it's a synthetic stock, tactical 2 3/4", or a nice walnut Wingmaster. If it's a bird gun, I'd be interested.

​EDIT: Perhaps I shoild read the entire post before replying....

So ladies, gents, and whatever the hell jedi is:

I've got an 870 that I took in trade and am ready to part with. Before I venture into the classified section here I had a couple questions.

1) does anyone have an opinion on the street value of something like this. I've got my number but wanted some additional input. I'm looking to trade more than sell.

2) being relatively new to the state, I've done some research on the deer hunting laws and think this gun complies in its current state. Am I correct?

3) anyone want this sucker before I put it out there for the masses?

Here's the armslist ad, which unsurprisingly has only generated Crap offers and spam:

ARMSLIST - For Sale/Trade: remmy 870 tactical 12 gauge slug gun

Any input from the ingo cognocenti would be appreciated. (Jedi, cognoscenti is a fancy word for people with knowledge on a subject so this probably isn't relevant to you)

Last edited:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    This THURSDAY at LUNCHTIME at the NWI INGO clubhouse (outside at the picnic tables) we will be cooking up bratwursts. This is a 'pitch in' style lunch, you are welcome to join us.

So since this is OUTSIDE does that mean it's not a JFZ?
    Also what time is "lunchtime" for your rednecks?

Should I bring the Jedi repellent?

:runaway: nnnnnnoooooooo then Jedi can't go!

I heard all you have to do is bring hard work, and BOOM, he is gone! :laugh:

Oh snap that is low Pilgrim!
    BTW we already gave you work to do!
    *cough* Meet & Eat *cough*

What exactly are you asking .... Does someone need to prep some brass for themselves? ... orrrrr ... YOU need more brass?

The way I read it, it sounds like you are asking if someone wants to run some of their brass alongside yours just to help you get your machine sorted out ... correct? PM with details if that is the case.

:dunno: sounds like it?

flashpuppy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 5, 2013
    NWI, Lowell
    IMG_20131007_121734.jpg

I just got the trimming apparatus setup. I need to run some cases through it and make sure the overall length is consistent enough. After that, I gotta finish my "Camdex-esque" machine. Deprime, lube, FL size automatically fed. The output will land it into the trimmer "in pile". Presto! Prepped and sized cases without any input from me.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom