Not open for further replies.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Maybe if we all start talking in Jedianese...he will start speaking English! Lol! Its pretty easy actually...me no likey dis place wit everyone bein meanies all da tim, thoroughbred not understand why?

:facepalm:
    Here have some
    Strawberry-Chocolate-Chip-Cookies-7.jpg

and do not type like that again!

We have enough with Jedi typing like that.
    :whistle:

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    Just had a proud dad moment. Strung my recurve bow and my two year old daughter grabbed it, held it as correctly as someone can hold a bow twice her size and started trying to draw it while saying "I'm brave." Almost brought a tear to dad's eye.

Can't wait till she's old enough to come to a shoot, but I don't think I want her meeting delinquents such as the jedi during her formative years.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Just had a proud dad moment. Strung my recurve bow and my two year old daughter grabbed it, held it as correctly as someone can hold a bow twice her size and started trying to draw it while saying "I'm brave." Almost brought a tear to dad's eye.

Can't wait till she's old enough to come to a shoot, but I don't think I want her meeting delinquents such as the jedi during her formative years.

Griffith's Izaak Walton Club has a yearly free bow and arrow class for the kids. They already had it this year. It's a nice started course to get the kids interested in the sport.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom