• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Raitekk

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   1
    Mar 9, 2013
    Northwest Indiana
    I kind of agree. Although the number of subscribers to a YouTube channel has its advantages. The more subscribers, the better the chances of being seen on TV. A guy with a bow channel said something about that.

I used to have a youtube partnership.
    i would upload videos of all kinds of tech/pc related topics or How To's, as well as gameplay of new and popular games.
    At one point I had 3 thousand subscribers, and I was making a decent chunk of money every month off of advertisements and stuff like that.
    It goes by views, likes, and favorites.

more views, likes, favorites, and subcribers = more money AKA bigger Google Check

Last edited:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Little Boy for SALE!!!!

So today I spent most of the day off and on with the help of dd (2.5) sorting and parting out 8 LEGO sets that DS had mixed, matched and total *****!
    Was able to finally put this set together
    Superman+Vs+Lex+Lego.JPG

right after dinner and DS sees it grabs it and goes "oh my lex robot" and begins to run up the stairs with it. I start to tell him to bring it back but as he turned around with the set it slips out of his hands and......

[video=youtube_share;WWaLxFIVX1s]http://youtu.be/WWaLxFIVX1s[/video]

The set is again back to it's basic parts!!!!!!
    :xmad::xmad::xmad:

I'm about ready to grab all this loose LEGO bricks put them in a bag and toss him and the LEGO out!!!

flashpuppy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 5, 2013
    NWI, Lowell
    Don't bother, it's gone. I'll keep lookin, everything is "getting shuffled" right now though...

Long story short: I gotta move my entire shop this weekend. Hit a big job and do not have a physically large enough building for it. I need 81' of unobstructed floor and need it by Monday. So.... Had to go grab a new building today. Dealing with insurance, accountant, new pallet racking, moving a couple tons of bolts, etc tomorrow and the weekend.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Shouldn't Jedi's family members be JS and JD rather than DS and DD :dunno:

And what the heck does "D" mean. I figured out the S = son and the second D = Daughter. I'm guessing because he was pissed off at both of them its DAMN Daughter and DAMN Son?

FWIW, I don't do facebook, twitter or any of that other crap so I don't know all the gibberish slang terms, not really looking to learn them either.

Why not just say MY son, or MY daughter like a normal person?

GhostofWinter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Lake Station-NW Indiana

And what the heck does "D" mean. I figured out the S = son and the second D = Daughter. I'm guessing because he was pissed off at both of them its DAMN Daughter and DAMN Son?

FWIW, I don't do facebook, twitter or any of that other crap so I don't know all the gibberish slang terms, not really looking to learn them either.

I bet it's making your brain hurt just trying to translate and decipher his gibberish.....

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    I bet it's making your brain hurt just trying to translate and decipher his gibberish.....

Usually I just switch my brain to the "OFF" position before I read his posts.

I find that saves a lot of grief.

But if he keeps up with the LEGOS stuff then he will be back on the IGNORE LIST again. The upside of putting JEDI on the ignore list is that the NWI INGO thread has 50% fewer posts and is 100% easier to understand.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    The D stands for "dear"

He's brought it up a few times. He got it from some Disney forums because he's a friggin weirdo.

Why do I always remember this stupid **** that I don't want to know?

HeadlessRoland

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 8, 2011
    In the dark
    :welcome: to NWI INGO the **ONLY** real part of INGO!
    This is an everything goes thread.
    If you look at my SIG you will see a link to our current events as well as a way to sig up to NWI INGO social so you can keep up to date on what is going on.

Now for some questions.
    Are you in LAKE county?
    Are you NORTH or SOUTH of US-30?
    ;)

I could never live in Lake county. Emissions testing for vehicles? No thanks.
    Definitely south of US-30.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Anyone know anyone good at threading barrels?

Yes, yes I do.

Kevin Taylor at KevTec Machining in Highland, IN (on Express drive behind/south of Webb Ford inside the industrial park). Unfortunately for us, he is in the process of moving his shop 1 block north of his old location and is busy. His shop specializes in 1-off parts for race cars, and industrial parts. He's done a lot of custom gun parts, he's threaded barrels for some INGO members. IF you can get him to do your work, it is done fast and properly.

The D stands for "dear"

He's brought it up a few times. He got it from some Disney forums because he's a friggin weirdo.

Why does he try to impose that crap on us?

Seems pretty sarcastic and mean. Even for Jedi.

He is clearly pissed at his kids and he's referring to them as "dear." Sounds a lot like the old Southern traditional insult of "Bless his heart" or "Bless her heart" which basically means the person is dumb as a box of rocks.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30

The D stands for "dear"

Why does he try to impose that crap on us?

Seems pretty sarcastic and mean. Even for Jedi.

He is clearly pissed at his kids and he's referring to them as "dear." Sounds a lot like the old Southern traditional insult of "Bless his heart" or "Bless her heart" which basically means the person is dumb as a box of rocks.

1) Jedi's kids are NOT jedi (yet).
    2) "ds", "dd", "dw", "dh", "dp" (note the ALL SMALL LETTERS) comes from a Disney fan forum where it stands for dearest son/daughter/wife/husband/partner

Jedi being evil changed it to be Ds, Dd, etc... (NOTE THE CAPITAL LETTERS) which stands for DAMB xxxxxx.

I could never live in Lake county. Emissions testing for vehicles? No thanks.
    Definitely south of US-30.

:crying: another redneck for the group who is NOT even in LAKE COUNTY! :facepalm: ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom