Not open for further replies.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I knew exactly what Jedi was asking. My point was that he doesn't have to worry about the rifle laying in the rain all day. He doesn't need to wipe it dry every hour on the hour. It will work when wet. I promise. Even if it rained in the morning and was sunny the rest of the day, the rifle would be fine. He only needs to wipe it down once ... at the end of the day. :yesway:

However
    ... if he needs to wipe it down after every raindrop, .... YES. Go with the microfiber. :laugh:

See above ^^^

But it's a 10/22 not an AK. :p

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Yes I am surprised about this, that a LEO would be so childish.

Really!! You are suprised! "Mr. I don't talk to police" you!

In the link you posted there is a good comment that sums it up.
    LEO was a term created in the 1970′s to replace the proper term “PEACE OFFICER”, to facilitate the transformation of police forces away from constitutional obedience and toward the enforcement of all laws – all laws implicitly including unconstitutional statutes. Unconstitutional statutes according to Marbury v Madison (1803) are NULL AND VOID, and PEACE OFFICERS are bound by oath to NOT enforce that which is NULL. LEO’s on the other hand, are taught to enforce all laws equally, even null statutes, in violation of the 4th Nuremberg Principle (befehl ist befehl); “I was just following orders”…. Constitutionally speaking, LEOs are by definition jack booted thugs. Peace Officers are what we need!!

LEO = JBT
    I am indeed shocked that you are suprised.

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    Really!! You are suprised! "Mr. I don't talk to police" you!

In the link you posted there is a good comment that sums it up.

LEO = JBT
    I am indeed shocked that you are suprised.
    I have never said that I don't talk to police, that I only answer question pertaining to why I was stopped.:p

Out of all the interactions I've had with police officers positive/neutral/negative I can't imagine not one of them doing that.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Ah then Jedi had a different opinion of you. Jedi thought you never talked to the police.
    Jedi can see why then you might be suprised.

Oh well moving on nothing to see here. :)
    BTW the weather for SAT is now sunny and low 80s for Lake Village!!!
    Only 10% chance of rain.

40% chance of rain on Sunday.

So.... maybe if it does not rain we should stop by melensdad so we can use his water pump on the rain gear. :faint:

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Bill B is in da Clubhouse.

If plans go well, we will be having GOAT tacos for a late breakfast meal on Thursday of this week at the Clubhouse. To be confirmed by tomorrow. If you wish to partake in the feast I believe they cost $1 each. You can place your order, via PM with me tomorrow morning when I confirm. One of the guys picks them up from a little Mexican bodega on the East Side and brings them down to the cigar lounge.

Also looking to have a bratwursts NEXT Thrusday . . . pitch-in cook out for that.

So.... maybe if it does not rain we should stop by melensdad so we can use his water pump on the rain gear. :faint:
    Or, we could save the fuel and toss you off the bridge into West Creek and try to haul you back up. Think of it as bungee jumping, but without the bounce!

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    I have never said that I don't talk to police, that I only answer question pertaining to why I was stopped.:p

Out of all the interactions I've had with police officers positive/neutral/negative I can't imagine not one of them doing that.
    I can see LEOs in many areas doing that. Especially in the bigger cities in this country.

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    I have a high capacity pump and hose out at the property that I could use to spray you down to see if they are waterproof, or simply water resistant. I'd be happy to help you test it out. We can dip the intake in the creek and spray until the fuel tank runs dry, just to give you a good test soaking!

Heck, I won't even charge you for the 2 gallons of fuel, that's how nice I am! I may need some volunteers to help with the hose, its got a couple hour run time on a tank and I might get tuckered out spraying you. But I'm willing to do it.
    I'll do it! I will even pay for the fuel! :rockwoot:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Or, we could save the fuel and toss you off the bridge into West Creek and try to haul you back up. Think of it as bungee jumping, but without the bounce!

I'll do it! I will even pay for the fuel! :rockwoot:

Well melensdad, t-star is volunteering and even going to pay for the fuel so Jedi can remain nice and dry.
    It's a men's rainsuit but I'm sure it will fit you GG. :laugh:

medic6882

Plinker
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    Demotte
    If the officer did it in a anti 2A stance I totally oppose his actions , BUT there may be reasons for his actions. I know in Lake County there are ordinances against posting signs in the parkways or easements and some municipalities ban all signage unless approved . Maybe the LEO was simply doing his job or maybe he was ordered to remove it by his higher ups. We can't simply chastise the cop without knowing the whole story.

And in regards to Jedi's rain suit I think the Kankakee would be a better test. just hop in at the 41 overpass and climb out when you get to the area 3 overflow.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    If the officer did it in a anti 2A stance I totally oppose his actions , BUT there may be reasons for his actions. I know in Lake County there are ordinances against posting signs in the parkways or easements and some municipalities ban all signage unless approved . Maybe the LEO was simply doing his job or maybe he was ordered to remove it by his higher ups. We can't simply chastise the cop without knowing the whole story.
    I see no circumstance where what happened in OK. First step would be to actually contact the owner if the sign supposedly broke some ordinance. You don't go to the property, destroy the sign in question and take it away without saying a word to the owner of the property.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30

And in regards to Jedi's rain suit I think the Kankakee would be a better test. just hop in at the 41 overpass and climb out when you get to the area 3 overflow.

I see no circumstance where what happened in OK. First step would be to actually contact the owner if the sign supposedly broke some ordinance. You don't go to the property, destroy the sign in question and take it away without saying a word to the owner of the property.

That was the 5th sign that had been taken down BTW. The prior ones the owner of the sign did not know who took it and thus why he set up the camera.
    Correct medic that there is an ordianace in that state where did occured and sign owner **MAY** have been in violation of it. The artile says they are not sure if the sign is on private property or the 'public land' side.

As for your comment of maybe the LEO was just doing his job... thus why LEO = JBT
    This soldier was just doing his job as well.
    article-2206982-1522EA78000005DC-671_634x349.jpg

Yup LEOs are just doing their job. :rolleyes:

BTW no need to worry about my rain gear. GG is going to put it on and test it. :)

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    I think it's time to part with the CZ 75 P07 :( I spent the last two hours dry firing and drawing from the holster. It's just not there, my NPOA is to far off for my liking.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom