Not open for further replies.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Hum... Cabela's only has medium in blue for $20 while Amazon has it for $21.90 but in PINK!!!
    Decisions... Decisions...

hum.. what size?? hum... thinkikng xs or small

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    Today I mourn. A life was cut tragically short today, so young was this spark put out. Today I mourn my beard. During a routine neck shaving, the razor slipped out of my hands and put a horrendous gouge in my beard. I worked on it and worked on it, tried to salvage what I could of the poor lad, but it was no use.

Of course like the democrats, I do not place blame on myself, it was clearly the electric razors fault. So tonight, I ask you President Obama, please, I beg of you, call for a ban on all electric razors so that this completely preventable travesty does not happen again. No American should have to feel the lose that I feel tonight. So please Obama, I plead with you with tears in my eyes, executive order a ban on all electric razors.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Today I mourn. A life was cut tragically short today, so young was this spark put out. Today I mourn my beard. During a routine neck shaving, the razor slipped out of my hands and put a horrendous gouge in my beard. I worked on it and worked on it, tried to salvage what I could of the poor lad, but it was no use.

Of course like the democrats, I do not place blame on myself, it was clearly the electric razors fault. So tonight, I ask you President Obama, please, I beg of you, call for a ban on all electric razors so that this completely preventable travesty does not happen again. No American should have to feel the lose that I feel tonight. So please Obama, I plead with you with tears in my eyes, executive order a ban on all electric razors.

Before your request can be process can you please tell us what name you donated to His excellencies campaign? The level of donation will dictate the level of ban imposed. However should we find out that you did not donate we will send ATF to take your guns, IRS to take your money, NSA to implicate you for terror crimes and a LAKE COUNTY thug will .... :whistle:

koutsevil

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    San Pierre, IN
    Before your request can be process can you please tell us what name you donated to His excellencies campaign? The level of donation will dictate the level of ban imposed. However should we find out that you did not donate we will send ATF to take your guns, IRS to take your money, NSA to implicate you for terror crimes and a LAKE COUNTY thug will .... :whistle:

Experience, I see!

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Melensdad you mentioned some device/converter/adapter that you put on a 20 lb propane tank to be able to refill the 1 lb tanks.
    Got a link for said item? I take it if one has a 50 lb or 100 lb tank the adapter will work as well?

oh BTW Menards has 1Lb propane 4 for $9 right now

danmdevries

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 28, 2009
    Top Left Corner
    Missed out on the last cigar night, saving lives got in the way of smoking cigars.

Swung by tonight and picked up a LA Gloria cubana serie r esteli. Think I'll add this to my regulars list. Its a bit more mild than what I normally prefer, but has a very nice flavor profile. 30minutes in, with a glass of Mac Allan single malt, and zero off flavors. Well done.

I kinda wish the clubhouse wasn't so close. Went from 2-4 cigars a year to 1-3 a month.

ETA : what's the rule on bringing a bottle of scotch or bourbon to a nwi cigar night? I've been to 2, but without a drink, I don't enjoy the cigars as much. Would be more than happy to bring a bottle to share, I have a well stocked rack of bourbons and scotch.

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    --purple--
    is your name melensdad. :p
    --end purple--

any idea if this is sold locally like at menards, lowes, etc?
    my amazon prime ends tonight and i dont have any plans on buying it just yet.
    For a Thug tax, handling fee, transportation fees, etc I MIGHT be willing to help your pink loving self out.

It wl probably be more costly then your lean Amazon Prime membership, however.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    . . . what's the rule on bringing a bottle of scotch or bourbon to a nwi cigar night? I've been to 2, but without a drink, I don't enjoy the cigars as much. Would be more than happy to bring a bottle to share, I have a well stocked rack of bourbons and scotch.
    Technically illegal under Indiana state law, but what I don't know/don't see I can't enforce.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Melensdad you mentioned some device/converter/adapter that you put on a 20 lb propane tank...

oh BTW Menards has 1Lb propane 4 for $9 right now

So $2.25 each, plus tax. Or you can fill your own for about $1. Payback is pretty fast at that savings rate.

So how does that work with BYOB establishment do they need a liquor license too?
    Dunno. Restaurants may be treated differently than cigar shops.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom