• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    For those of you that missed the Berry Bullets Group Buy
    It's not too late to order and have it shipped FOR free!!!
    See here:
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...rry-bullet-free-shipping-nwi.html#post4480365

I'm going to pull a Jedi here ... what type of bullets? ... how many are you selling? ... what's my "out the door" cost? ... price per bullet? ... caliber?

Seriously, I should get some bullets for free since I had to type so many questions.

PS : Don't tell me to look at the link either. I said I was pulling "a Jedi" here.

koutsevil

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    San Pierre, IN
    I'm going to pull a Jedi here ... what type of bullets? ... how many are you selling? ... what's my "out the door" cost? ... price per bullet? ... caliber?

Seriously, I should get some bullets for free since I had to type so many questions.

PS : Don't tell me to look at the link either. I said I was pulling "a Jedi" here.

:popcorn:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30

this only applies go snobs...
    calibers: only the type you have no dies for and cant get dies for easily in the next 12 months.
    number selling: you must buy a minimum of zero and a maximum of zero
    out the door cost: is $8,983 per bullet this includes the lake county tax fee, the st john snob fee, the PINK fee, the obamacare safety trsut fund fee, the chicago bullet fee, the federal tax fee, the dhs security fee, but does not include the state sales tax or the thug fee.

bullets for you are always free at the meet & shoot provided you follow the rules and stand where the plywood is at. :rofl:

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    did you pay the lake county food tax for that popcorn?
    im sure you did not guess i need to report you as well. :p

The Lake County food tax only applies to people in Lake County. Kouts is not in Lake County.

FWIW, that food tax only applies to Thugs and Hoodlums in NORTH Lake County anyway. Us folks down here in the south that grow food on our land our exempt since we are the tax collectors. But thank you for paying us the tax. We do appreciate your money.

koutsevil

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    San Pierre, IN
    The Lake County food tax only applies to people in Lake County. Kouts is not in Lake County.

FWIW, that food tax only applies to Thugs and Hoodlums in NORTH Lake County anyway. Us folks down here in the south that grow food on our land our exempt since we are the tax collectors. But thank you for paying us the tax. We do appreciate your money.

@jedi :p

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    this only applies go snobs ... No idea what this means :dunno: ... are you cheering for a team of snobs?
    calibers: only the type you have no dies for and cant get dies for easily in the next 12 months. ... Sounds good. I'll take your dies. You can deliver them when you deliver the bullets. Thank you.
    number selling: you must buy a minimum of zero and a maximum of zero ... since I'm not buying anything, everything is free for me, this doesn't affect me.
    out the door cost: is $8,983 per bullet this includes the lake county tax fee, the st john snob free, the PINK fee, the obamacare safety trsut fund fee, the chicago bullet fee, the federal tax fee, the dhs security fee, but does not include the state sales tax or the thug fee. ... I'm in St. John ... so it's all free. Thanks.

bullets for you are always free at the meet & shoot provided you follow the rules and stand where the plywood is at. :rofl:... I've seen you shoot, so that's fine. Maybe I should wear a bulls eye just to be safe though.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30

:facepalm:
    Don't help your fellow rednecks melensdad!
    The food tax applies to them for exactly that reason. They grown their own food and that is NOT fair. They did not build that.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Shush you

:facepalm: Does Jedi have to remind you of the voting order? Guess since it's not on THREAD 7 you think it does not apply.

Well here goes (ps koutsevil this applies to you as well. ;) )

Jedi thinks it's time for a refresher on the voting order for NWI.
    Here is the old post:
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...ingo-general-post-part-2-a-2.html#post2850500

Voting Order

LAKE COUNTY - North of US 30 = 1 vote
    LAKE COUNTY - South of US 30 = 1/2 vote
    PORTER COUNTY = 1/4 vote
    South of the K-River = 1/8 vote
    Elsewhere in NWI = 1/16 vote

Penalities
    GLOCK owners = MINUS 1/4 vote
    PINK item holder = PLUS 1/4 vote per item
    Kouts residents = MINUS 5 votes
    SJ residents = MINUS 10 votes

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    Silly Jedi, I'm offering to help Bob spray YOU down, while you are wearing your fancy rain gear. I don't want him hurting himself unnecessarily. It's just like a thug to twist words around. sheesh.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    :facepalm: Does Jedi have to remind you of the voting order? Guess since it's not on THREAD 7 you think it does not apply.

Well here goes (ps koutsevil this applies to you as well. ;) )

Jedi thinks it's time for a refresher on the voting order for NWI.
    Here is the old post:
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...ingo-general-post-part-2-a-2.html#post2850500

Voting Order

LAKE COUNTY - North of US 30 = 1 vote
    LAKE COUNTY - South of US 30 = 1/2 vote
    PORTER COUNTY = 1/4 vote
    South of the K-River = 1/8 vote
    Elsewhere in NWI = 1/16 vote

Penalities
    GLOCK owners = MINUS 1/4 vote
    PINK item holder = PLUS 1/4 vote per item
    Kouts residents = MINUS 5 votes
    SJ residents = MINUS 10 votes
    Are you still blabbering? :lmfao:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Since you are determined not to work.

Here is something to make you an alcoholic.

Hello Kitty Beer Gets Plenty Of Buzz

:puke: Jedi does not like/drink beer.
    Even if it is fruity beer like these
    3E5639D2AC4AC8E24F95EA8EEDD_h316_w628_m5_ciPTcGqQN.jpg

Besides that beer won't be making it to the US market per your article.
    However they do have Hello Kitty wine....
    catwine1.jpg

Hello Kitty Wine: Cat People and Alcoholics Rejoice!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom