• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

geronimojoe85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 16, 2009
    It's kind of funny but every time I post (since I don't post much anymore) I am surprised by my avatar.
    It's one of those odd pictures that I still have trouble wrapping my head around, and frankly continuously forget that I set as my avatar.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    FRIDAY is "goat taco" day at the 1101 cigar lounge.

We have them brought in by a guy on the East Side. We only order enough for people who show up. The cost is $2.50 each. If you want a goat taco, or two, or three, please PM me your order before NOON on Thursday if you want a goat taco on Friday.

Yes, the goat tacos are made with real goat.

Last edited:

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    Blythes in Valpo just put huge sales on lots of mags. For example Lancer mags are at $9.99, Troy Battlemags at $9.99. PS90 mags at $19.99, Lots of High Cap Glock Mags at $19.99. We have .22 cleaning kits at $5.99.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Seeking part time Pet Sitter

Got a friend who is looking for a pet sitter here is her ad.

---
    Seeking a part time Pet Sitter to care for our 2 dogs (Golden Retriever and Cocker Spaniel) in our Highland home.

Ideal Candidate would:
    - Visit our home Monday – Friday arrive at 9am and depart at 4pm. However, Sitter can come and go between this time frame as they need.
    - Assist with changing water bowls, provide treats and let them out multiple times
    - Able to watch TV/record shows on our DVR and surf the internet. WIFI is available.

Professional young couple willing to pay weekly cash sum to sit both pets.

Friendly, well behaved and mannered dogs who get along well l with others.
    Ideal fit for a stay at home mom, college student or individual in between jobs.

For more information please call <<removed please PM jedi and I can give you the info>>
    Thanks!

medic6882

Plinker
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    Demotte
    Well from what my friend tells me , he was born in the Philippines , Asian women prefer men who are a lot older than them and they are loyal and treat their man like a king. He said the age thing is because they are taught that with age comes security and wisdom. They are also taught to cook at a young age too which is something American women have seemed to get away from teaching their daughters.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Well from what my friend tells me , he was born in the Philippines , Asian women prefer men who are a lot older than them and they are loyal and treat their man like a king. He said the age thing is because they are taught that with age comes security and wisdom. They are also taught to cook at a young age too which is something American women have seemed to get away from teaching their daughters.

true also add in that western older men are seen to have money and a stable financial picture which adds to the 'marry a westerner idea.

@joe we needs pics u know... :whistle:

koutsevil

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    San Pierre, IN

Maybe an Asian woman is for me!

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Here you go evilK
    asian_women.png

or
    Hot_Asian_Girls_180313_021.jpg

and just to make sure you come down from your 'happy' I give you this one.

Picture%2B11%2BHung%2BPhong%2BAsian%2Bmale%2Bmodel%2Bhot%2Band%2Bhandsome%2B6%2Bpack%2Babs.jpg

gg might like him but I'm not sure.
    :laugh:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom